5 Of My Favorite Newly Released Songs

5 Of My Favorite Newly Released Songs

These tunes have been keeping the morale up recently.

8
5 Of My Favorite Newly Released Songs

Here are five of my favorite newly released songs.

1. "Cry Over Boys" by Alexander23

You know how rare it is to come across a song that just fits you perfectly? This song is that for me. The song describes how vicious the online dating cycle is and how bad it hurts when feelings are one-sided. Being stuck in this vicious cycle can be really discouraging and upsetting. Alexander has a really good way of knowing what his audience is going through and relating to that. He puts out music that is unique in the way that it's spot on to how things are in the lives of his audience.

2. "CHICKEN TENDIES" by Clinton Kane

Clinton's voice is just so therapeutic, but this song is so heartfelt. The entire song is about wishing someone you love the best, despite not being with them. I think that is a really mature outlook on an ended relationship that not many people have. It's such a raw song that really makes you feel how genuine he is.

3. "It's Still Cool If You Don't" by Briston Maroney

Briston has such a dreamy and melodic voice. This song could be an easy listener, but also a really deep song as well. It is super easy to just vibe to. When I listen to this song it just makes me want to drive with the windows down. It is really good at getting across the vulnerability of the song while still making it fun.

4. "i been dancing in my room" by omgkirby

We've all been there. Dancing alone in your room thinking about that certain someone. This song has such a relaxing and low-fi vibe. It isn't too depressing but still has a mellow feel around it.

5.​ "Quarterback" by Wallows

Wallows did it again with this song. I love their overall vibe, but this song is also pretty relatable. They have a really good way of taking a more vulnerable subject and make it into a fun and light-hearted song.

If you liked this article, make sure to check out my Spotify for more music!