These outfits slayed.

1. Coachella Queen

Each year, Vanessa never fails to amaze us with her choice in Coachella outfits. Vanessa Hudgens has been on the top of best celebrity Coachella outfits since 2011, earning her the title Coachella Queen. If you ever need festival fashion inspiration, look through her Coachella outfits from previous years. My favorites by far have been 2012, 2014, 2017, and 2019, I can't wait to see what Vanessa has in store for us next year.

2. Bella and Gigi Hadid

The outfits the Hadid's have worn to previous Coachella weekends don't really stand out and are rather more on the basic side. These beautiful model sisters do have a great sense of style outside of Coachella but we were surprised last year when they decided to coordinate.

They definitely caught attention looking super cute and chic together. In my opinion, this year had been the best festival look for the Hadids. Seems like Gigi is stepping up her Coachella style as she looked great at the music festival this past weekend. This right here is best friend/sister goals!

3. Hailey ​Bieber

I don't think we give Hailey Baldwin (Bieber) enough credit. She looks great at Coachella every year and has made better festival style choices than other celebrities in her inner circle, like the Jenners. In her recent Coachella look, she looks like a cool girl and not everybody can pull this style off but Hailey definitely has got it look down. My favorite Coachella looks by her were in 2017, 2018, and this year. Hopefully, her friends can learn a thing or two from her.

4. Rihanna

So Rihanna refuses to be like everyone else with their festival looks and just does Rihanna. Her choices in Coachella outfits can't even be questioned because she is Rihanna and she can literally pull anything off. She can show up in a trash bag and will still be on the list of best outfits. She stands out and she looks great and I think her 2017 Gucci look has been my favorite Coachella look by her so far. I also actually kind of liked that outfit from 2018 with the thigh-high Ugg boots. Now that was different, but only Rihanna can somehow manage to wear boots like that in the desert and pull it off.

5. Kendall Jenner 

Kendall Jenner has had her share of best Coachella looks but it seems as if she goes back and forth from good to bad each year, her best years were 2015, 2016, and 2018. Kendall Jenner didn't do so hot this year and we expected more from her, let's see how she does next year. And don't get me wrong, I love her and her style but I'm not loving many of her Coachella outfits. On the other hand, I actually do prefer her Coachella outfits than those of her sister Kylie, but then again Kylie also has her share of great festival outfits.