Books I have read and recommend!
1. The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
Not only is this book, 50 Shades of Grey hot, it is relevant to young adults seeking love over dating apps.
2. Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
A detailed account of the African American women who helped NASA get man into space.
3. When All You Ever Wanted Isn't Enough by Harold Kushner
This book has changed my life and was actually assigned to me in my English class.
4. Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
This book is perfect for someone looking for a Christian religion related book.
5. Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard
1. Red Queen
2. Glass Sword
3. Kings Cage
4. War Storm
5. Cruel Crown
6. Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
For the love of everything, please read this!
7. Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
For an incredible story based around true events, this is an excellent read!
8. The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
Cannot wait to read the second book!
9. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
I was feeling nostalgic with this one.
10. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Read this THEN watch the movie!
11. We're Going To Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union
Obviously had to stick in a famous woman's memoir in here somewhere.
12. The Hot Young Women's Club by Nora Melnerny
Very quick and quirky read!
13. Everything Happens For A Reason by Kate Bowler
This book was one of those that made you grateful for every bad thing you thought has ever happened to you.