Fatherhood: The Message That Will Bring Revival To America

Until fatherhood is revealed to us, we won't understand the power it can bring to our lives.

18
cdn media

This weekend has been the week to celebrate Father's Day, but its nature has been diminished over the past decades. For years, it has been regarded less than the universal Mother's Day. In a survey by Discover customers, we noticed that in 2014 consumers spent more than 7 billion dollars on gifts for Mother's Day rather than on Father's Day. The report shows that the dad works typically more than a mom, which can contribute to a big factor in the favoritism. In other words, the child sees their mom more than their dad, and it is difficult to build that strong relationship or connection. In a survey by Fundivo, we see a major difference in the American people regarding the celebration of Father's or Mother's Day. A big majority favor Mother's Day, and decrease the importance of honoring their father.

"But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ." 1 Corinthians 11:3

Honoring the father brings life to us. Little by little, we are seeing a nation that is becoming more tolerant and feminized. There is an exaltation of lesbianism and homosexuality as well as a female president. The values that people cherished centuries ago are not the same ones that people cherish now. Unfortunately, when we don't honor the father, the Bible teaches that our life will be cut short. The father is the life source, and there is no life without a father. The problem nowadays is the lack of father figures. A lot of orphans have grown up not knowing how to be a father. This becomes a problem.

I didn't grow up with a father. Six years ago, my case was similar to many men throughout the world. I was 16 years old, but I lacked identity and purpose. I was shy and timid and I didn't know how to communicate with people because I never spent time with my dad. My dad himself, never had his father next to him, so he never learned how to be a proper father. It was a curse that operated in my family, and I was supposed to be an orphan father due to this law of inheritance.

Jesus came to us to reveal the Father. Many religions worship a supreme being but they do not worship a father. Christianity is the only religion that demands having a relationship with God. God is our father, but many people didn't understand that. Jesus had to come physically so that he can show us how God is with his children. Religions don't require a relationship with their God. We don't follow a relationship, but rather, we have a relationship with Christ as our Father.

The revelation of fatherhood will change us forever. Six years ago, this message impacted my life forever. There is a cry all over the world for a father. I myself, was crying inside for a father. When God became my father, everything in my life changed. I understood why I grew up without a dad. I understood why nothing worked out with different people. He completely changed me and made me new. He is my Father. I am his son. He loves me. Those three statements changed my life forever, and broke the curse of being an orphan-child.

The message of Fatherhood will change and transform America. The devil's agenda is to remove fatherhood, to remove the origin of God. A father is the life source; there can be no reproduction without the man being the head. The homosexual agenda has been established to diminish the world population. This is dangerous, and it shouldn't be promoted. God designed a man to be with a wife, and he is our father. He is the best example. His love can set people free. If we understood fatherhood, we wouldn't need to find love in the wrong places. This doesn't mean that men are better; men and women each have their own function in the marriage. However, the father has been designed to establish order, discipline, direction and purpose. Without the father, we cannot be a life-source to other people.

Did you grow without a father? The Holy Spirit can set you free. You are not destined to fail. God created you with a purpose, and he wants to love you supernaturally. If you have been struggling with hidden sin, with lack of identity, let him fill you up and transform you! When you receive this revelation, it will change you completely.