5 Cleaning Products On Amazon That Make Adulting A Little Bit Easier

Investing in a cleaner you with these magical products.

6
Pixabay.com

Being a college student means living more independently and although the lifestyle comes with many perks, the downside is having to clean up after yourself. The right cleaning supplies may seem trivial to keeping your spaces clean but there are many affordable products that provide an easier and faster cleaning experience. If you struggle to maintain a clean space or are looking to restock your cleaning supplies, consider these products to simplify your cleaning duties.

​1. For hardwood and carpet flooring.

If you have rugs or carpet colored floors and don't yet have a vacuum, the Eureka Blaze 3-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner retails for $29.76 on Amazon. This affordable vacuum is very lightweight for an easy cleaning experience that won't tire out your arms. The Eureka vacuum also has the capability to both extend and become compact in order to vacuum higher locations quicker without the trouble of using a separate vacuum tube. If you have hardwood, concrete, or tile flooring, consider the Swiffer WetJet Spray Mop that will help you achieve shiny floors quickly and conveniently with its double spray nozzles. To use this Swiffer, all you have to do is attach a WetJet pad, load the WetJet solution in the designated location and start cleaning. The Swiffer WetJet Spray Mop Cleaner starter kit retails for $22.97 on Amazon and contains all the necessary products to use the device right away.

​2. For the kitchen.

If you have grimy stove or countertops in your kitchen, the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads will save you time and money when it comes to removing excess dirt. The Magic Eraser pads already contain Durafoam so all you have to do is wet, squeeze and start cleaning all your kitchen surfaces. An eight pack of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads retail for $7.97 on Amazon.

​3. For the bathroom.

When it comes to cleaning a toilet the easier and mess-free a product is, the better your experience will be. The Clorox ToiletWand is extendable with disposable refills and comes with a separate caddy that will keep you and your bathroom mess-free. You can purchase the Clorox ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System kit that contains six refills for $8.88 on Amazon.

​4. For living spaces.

The miscellaneous areas in your living space that get dusty or dirty over time should be regularly cleaned or wiped down. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner is a sweet-scented spray that can be easily applied to any surface followed by a cloth or paper towel to remove the undesired dirt or odors. You can save money by purchasing the Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Cleaner in a three-product bundle that retails on Amazon for $11.85.

5. For hard to reach places. 

Letting dust bunnies collect on your fan, window blinds, or locations you cannot reach will eventually spoil the air quality in your living space. To target dusty objects that are too high to reach, consider the Swiffer Dusters Heavy Duty Super Extender Handle Start Kit which retails on Amazon for $11.97. This product extends up to six feet and has the option to attach two dusters at once for a more thorough cleaning. The starter kit on Amazon includes six duster refills that can be used until they do not absorb dirt any longer which makes this product both convenient and affordable.

Maintaining your living space cleaning on a regular basis will be made easier with the use of these affordable products. It is important to make sure that all products are being used on correct surfaces and that you are avoiding chemical contact with your face at all times.