New York Fashion Week is a semi-annual event showcasing notorious designers' upcoming collections. Nonetheless, it is also when bloggers, models, and other fashion influencers from across the country attend shows and events in their elevated and best street style. I summed up some of my favorite street style looks that I witnessed live or on Instagram from the Fall and Winter 2016 New York Fashion Week lineup.
1. Kim Geronimo, street/fashion photographer based in PA/NYC.
Street meets dapper, Kim, @thestreetsensei loves draping her camel coat on the go.
2. Jannel Therese, fashion blogger based in N.J. and NYC.
Chic in snow, Jannel, @JannelTherese shows how she styles a monochromatic beige pairing.
3. Julia Daoud, fashion blogger based in Chicago.
Julia, @SimplyJules with her furry coat, makes a statement on busy New York streets.
4. Jenny Ong, fashion blogger based on the West Coast.
Jenny, @neonblush rocks a black monochromatic outfit with a pop of orange in her Proenza Schouler PS11.
5. Eva Chen, Instagram's Head of Fashion Partnerships.
Eva, @EvaChen, infamous for her #evachenpose, is a genius in accessorizing with playful bags; in this case, a bubblegum pink structured purse. Her quirky sunglasses and Mickey Mouse beanie also add youthfulness to her tough moto jacket.
6. Julia Engel, fashion blogger.
Julia, (Gal Meets Glam) @JuliahEngel styles her winter whites with a splash of romantic pink.
7. Irene Kim, Korean model.
Irene, @ireneisgood corresponds her rainbow hair with a colorful midi skirt.
8. Olivia Palermo, American socialite.
Olivia, @OliviaPalermo styles a chic floral two-piece set with an understated coat.
9. Chiara Ferragni, Italian blogger and fashion designer.
Chiara, @ChiaraFerragni is a "tiger" in the streets styled with a classic beret.
10. Leandra Medine, fashion blogger and author.
Leandra, @manrepeller plays with length in her long coat and maxi skirt to elongate the body.
11. Aimee Song, fashion blogger and interior designer based in L.A.
Aimee, @songofstyle styles her navy striped suit with a nice touch of red silk bandana.