20 Fashion Trends You Must Try This Summer

You will become a trendsetter in no time!
8

With these few fashion pieces in your wardrobe, you will be setting trends all summer long!

1. Maxi Dress

This floral maxi dress is sold at Forever 21 for $32.90.

2. Gingham Top

You can purchase this top for $22.99 at Zara!

3. Bodysuit

You can find this open back romper at Forever 21 for $19.90. It also comes in black!

4. Straw Hat

You can purchase this grey straw hat for only $14.00 at Lulus!

5. Off The Shoulder Blouse

This white blouse is sold at Forever 21 for $22.90. It also comes in a light blue and cherry red!

6. One Piece Swimsuit

This one piece swimsuit is sold for $119.00 at Nordstrom.

7. Palazzo Pants

These floral pants are sold at Charlotte Russe for $26.99!

8. Platform Shoes

You can purchase these platform sneakers at Nordstrom for $79.95. They come in other colors such as black, light blue, light pink, mauve and snakeskin!

9. Denim Dress

You can find this high neck denim shift dress at Urban Outfitters for only $19.99!

10. Chokers

This beautiful double stranded choker is found at Anthropologie for $88.00.

11. Cold Shoulder Tops

This black open shoulder camisole top can be purchased at Forever 21 for only $12.00!

12. Bralettes

You can purchase this navy blue bralette at Aerie for only $18.86. It also comes in light blue and mint!

13. Tie-Waist Shorts

These dressy tie-waist shorts are sold at Abercrombie for $54.00. They also come in an olive green are currently buy one get one for $10.00!

14. Suede Shoes

These rose pink suede shoes can be purchased for only $19.00 at Urban Outfitters!

15. Jumpsuit

You can find this jumpsuit at Free People for $168.00. It also comes in a faded green color!

16. Neck Tie Scarf

This pink floral neck tie scarf can be purchased at Urban Outfitters for $12.00. It also comes in a white and a black!

17. Two-Piece Set

Urban Outfitters sells this lovely floral two-piece set for $304.00.

18. Straw Tote

You can find this straw tote for $139.00 at Nordstrom. It also comes in aqua!

19. Tassel Detailing

This white dress with tassel detailing is sold at Asos for $32.00!

20. Choker Tops

You can purchase this striped choker top at Forever 21 for $48.00!