Fall Statements For Your Closet

It's sometimes hard to find the perfect outfit to wear. For some girls, our time to stand in front of our closets and mirrors, and obsess over what to wear for the day, is very limited. We want to throw together an ensemble that is cute yet seemingly original. Here are some fashion pieces that you can use to dress up/ accessorize a rather simple outfit.

1. Oversized Denim Jackets

Denim can be for more than just jeans. Wearing an oversized denim jacket can add some texture to your outfit.

2. Moto Jackets

Moto jackets are a great way to create an outfit that encases both femininity and edginess.

3. Wide Brimmed Hats

A lot of people are scared to wear hats as bold statements, but a wide-brimmed hat is a very fashionable way to stand out and really solidify your style.

4. Ankle Boots

Ankle boots, especially ones with a thicker heel, are perfect for finding a way to dress up an outfit. They can be easily paired with jeans or dresses.

5. Leather Backpacks

Instead of carrying around a basic tote, or cross-body purse, choose to carry a leather backpack. It can hold more items such as your camera if you are wanting to go on a fall fashion photo shoot, and it adds a sense of edge to an outfit.

6. Blanket Scarves

In that seasonal period where Autumn begins to come to an end and Winter Begins, it becomes scarf weather. Blanket scarves give added warmth as well as accessorize an outfit that would have been simple.

7. Cowl Neck Sweaters

Turtleneck sweaters can seem suffocating and are sometimes considered out of date. If you aren't a fan of the traditional turtleneck, choose a cowl neck instead. This gives an outfit a layered, textured look, without feeling constricting.

8. Hunter Rain boots

As much as rainy days can be a pain, if you have a cute pair of rain boots, it is incentive to go about your day anyway.

9. Black Skinny Jeans

Fall means dragging out all your dark-colored clothing because it's finally socially acceptable. Black skinny jeans are a must-have for the dark and brooding seasons of fashion.

10. Flannels

Finally, the ultimate cozy shirt. Flannels are perfect for Fall because they keep you warm, and allow you to go without a jacket if it's not too cold. Pairing a flannel with a band tee, black skinny jeans, and even a denim jacket over top can provide a warm, and edgy outfit for you Fall fashionistas.

There are tons of Fall fashion trends and these were the ones that are simple, require minimal effort, and still give off the impression that you put thought into your outfit.