7/10 FOR ALISSA A Definitive Ranking Of Family-Friendly Halloween Movies

I know it's only September, but Halloween will be here before you know it. So, I thought I would compile a list of family-friendly Halloween movies. If you don't go trick or treating this year, you should definitely stay in and have a movie night.

1. Casper

A paranormal expert and his daughter bunk in an abandoned house populated by three mischievous ghosts and one friendly one.

2. Halloweentown

After learning she is a witch, a girl helps save a town full of other supernatural creatures.

3. Halloweentown II: Kalabar's Revenge

The Cromwell clan split their time between the real world and "Halloweentown", but the son of an old rival threatens to make the latter "real" and the real world a place of monsters.

4. Halloweentown High

Marnie is a teenage witch living with her family of supernatural beings in the village of Halloweentown. Marnie and her pals are interested in attending high school in the nearby mortal community, where they'll be able to spend more time with kids their age, and with the help of her grandmother Aggie, she's able to convince the town council to go along with the suggestion. However, there's a catch -- if anything dangerous happens as a result of their presence in the mortal school, Marnie and her friends will lose their magical talents. Trouble does make its way to the school, but not in a way anyone expected -- the Knight of the Iron Dagger comes to the mortal world determined to wipe out Marnie and her magical companions.

5. Hotel Transylvania

Dracula, who operates a high-end resort away from the human world, goes into overprotective mode when a boy discovers the resort and falls for the count's teenaged daughter.

6. Return to Halloweentown

Marnie and Dylan are going to follow their dreams to go to college, at Halloweentown University, which is also known as Witch University.

7. My Babysitter's A Vampire

A teenager discovers the girl hired to look after his little sister is a vampire.

8. Nightmare Before Christmas

Jack Skellington, king of Halloween Town, discovers Christmas Town, but his attempts to bring Christmas to his home causes confusion.

9. Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School

Scooby Doo and the gang visited a haunted school. After the girls are kidnapped, it's up to Scooby and the gang to save them.

10. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

When a shy groom practices his wedding vows in the inadvertent presence of a deceased young woman, she rises from the grave assuming he has married her.

11. Twitches

Two teen witches who were separated at birth and were adopted by two different families meet on their 21st birthday and must use their powers to save the world in which they were born, where their birth mother still lives.

12. Twitches Too

After using their powers to battle the forces of darkness, the sisters settle down to lead normal lives. However, the discovery that their biological father may not be dead, but residing in New York, causes confusion for the pair.

In case you didn't notice, most of these are Disney movies. What can I say (except you're welcome)? I like Disney movies. :)