10 Things To Fall For This Fall

10 Things To Fall For This Fall

There are many things to love about fall, so here are just a few.

196
Orange Leaf
Raven Bowman

Fall is my favorite season of all. I love being able to wear sweaters, drink hot chocolate and see the beauty the world has to offer. These are 10 things that have me falling for fall.

Boots

Boots

Boots mean cold weather and cold weather means a possibility of snow.

Sweaters

Sweater

Sweater weather is the best weather.

Board Games

Uno

Fall is the perfect time to stay indoors and play a board game with your friends or family.

Crunchy Leaves

Leaves

This really is an ASMR moment.

Cuddles

Cuddles

Snuggling up with someone or with you dog watching a movie is one of the best feelings.

Soup Season

Soup

It is now socially acceptable to eat soup!

S'mores

S'Mores

I need some more s'mores.

Hot Chocolate 

Hot Chocolate

I love being able to come home after being out in the cold all day and be able to make a glass of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Starbucks

Starbucks

We all know Starbucks has the best seasonal drinks. I love a Caramel Brûlée Latte.

Trees

Fall Tree Color

The trees changing colors look so beautiful. It can also make your instagram feed look awesome.