10 Songs To Add To Your “Fall Vibes” Playlist

Songs for you and your friends to jam out to this Spooky Season!

115

The "fall feels '19" playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1whkoWSxsn5jtqgkIpg3EF?si=1_S-5CV_S861i1Mo48iA6Q

I love everything about fall—cozy sweaters, scary movies, pumpkin patches.

Here are my ten favorite fall songs that make me want to grab a pumpkin spice latte and watch the leaves change (hint: #7 is my favorite).

1. The Night We Met by Lord Huron

This iconic track from the first season of "13 Reasons Why" will leave you with goosebumps. It's gentle, delicate, like the beginning of fall and love. Perfect for a drive down a tree-lined street.

2. Wolves by Selena Gomez

The song’s got fall-inflected lyrics and a nostalgic tune. Plus, the title speaks for itself.

3. Hurts Like Hell by Madison Beer

This song is witchy AF, and I LOVE IT. Beer sings about making an ex pay for cheating but does so with spooky metaphors and clever turns of phrase.

The music video literally has a witch burning—what more can I say?

4. Circles by Post Malone

Just look at that album art; dead branches and changing nature is totally a hallmark of fall. This track has a slow, rhythmic beat that I can picture myself listening to while chilling in a hammock or on a hike.

5. Goodie Bag by Still Woozy

"Goodie Bag" is a chill, laid back bop that's perfect for a fall study sesh or journaling session. Its lyrics talk about a relationship that's going somewhere, which often happens in the fall. Just give it a try.

6. Loving is Easy by Rex Orange County

With its recognizable tune, Loving is Easy makes me feel instantly at peace.

Just the tune reminds me of leaves changing and cuffing szn.

7. Sweet but Psycho by Ava Max

This is one of my favorite songs, ever. It's about embracing your inner crazy and letting it out. That's totally a Halloween mantra, and the music video is borderline paranormal.

8. dear marie, i'd love to meet your mum by Cody Simpson

This is kind of a wild card, but hear me out. “dear marie" has these silky runs and simple beat, and the title is literally about cuffing season. Additionally, the song is chock full of fall nature imagery, talking of rivers and sunsets.

9. Thriller by Michael Jackson

You probably already have it in your fall playlist, but it deserved a spot here. "Thriller" opens with a spine-tingling creak of a door, and has interludes where the undead speak. The music video (linked above) features an iconic dance scene where MJ joins the undead to make some moves. Overall, a Halloween classic.

10. The Only Exception by Paramore

I love listening to this song in fall because, well, it's about completely FALLing for someone when you weren't planning on it (excuse my pun). It's this calm, soft track that strikes the chord of sweetness and nostalgia that fall's all about.

I've made a Spotify playlist with these and all my other favorite fall songs: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1whkoWSxsn5jtqgkIpg3EF?si=VBxfCIgQQ6-OG57P5kjwXA

Enjoy, and happy spooky season!