1. "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
If you haven't seen the new Bohemian Rhapsody movie, I STRONGLY urge you to, despite what critics say. It's an incredibly tragic yet inspiring story of the rise of Queen and Freddie Mercury himself.
2. "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood
I hear this song every year at least once around this time of year so it felt appropriate to add it on this list.
3. "Somebody Else" by The 1975
Usually, when I think of this time of the year, my mind always brings me to the word "moody" and this song captures the essence of moody.
4. "Change of Season" by Hall and Oats
This song basically talks about the seasons.
5. "All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey
It's classic. It's festive. It's a favorite for the holiday season. Expect this one to be overplayed for the next few months.
6. "Thank u, next" by Ariana Grande
I don't have to explain this one but just recognize that it is genius.
7. "When the party's over" by Billie Eilish
Melodramatic music is necessary during this time of year.
8. "Sign of the Times" by Harry Styles
I stan him and you should too. He's an actual angel and this song makes me emo.
9. "Little of Your Love" by HAIM
HAIM is super retro so if your'e into that sort of vibe.
10. "Let It Happen" by Tame Impala