Why fall is the best time of year

Fall Is The Best Time Of Year; Fight Me If You Disagree

It's not just about the PSL's!

17

canva.com

I may or may not be a little partial to this season as I am a November baby, but Autumn has always been my favorite season. Not only is it relieving to have cooler temperatures coming off a hot summer but there are so many fun activities and holidays around this time! *cough* FOOTBALL *cough*

Halloween and Thanksgiving are two of my favorite holidays. Who doesn't enjoy getting dressed up and eating tons and tons of candy? Or the mounds of comfort food that gets served around Thanksgiving? I will eat a plate, get a to go plate, and still leave room for the enormous array of pies that your aunts bring. Plus, is it just me or do the best naps come from food comas?

Growing up in Maine, I think I was spoiled with the worlds prettiest foliage and I am pretty sure that it's my favorite part of fall. The bright beautiful colors of the leaves are such a sight to see. Reds, oranges, and yellows, remind us that there is so much beauty in change.

Picking apples in orchards, drinking cider, carving pumpkins, and bonfires with friends and family are just a few of my favorite fall activities. Just don't forget your scarf, Ugg boots, and over sized sweater! I know the days being shorter and the nights being longer are not so appealing to everyone but just think of the rest you'll be able to catch up on!

I love summer too, don't get me wrong, I am just looking forward to being able to walk outside without immediately breaking out in a sweat. I just want to be able to light my pumpkin scented candle, or 12 and savor this season before the dreadful winter comes along.