Best Fall Date Ideas

Between the weather, the colors of the leaves, and the fun activities — fall is the perfect time of year to take your significant other out on a fun, festive date. There are tons of options as to what you can do at this time of year and I wanted to share my personal favorites.

1. Go pumpkin picking

Picking pumpkins with your boo is an unbeatable fall date. Not only are they fun to pick, but if you choose to carve your pumpkins, it's always fun to get messy and see whose pumpkin comes out best.

2. Have a spooky movie marathon

Throughout October, there's a Halloween movie on nearly every night. It's the perfect time to cuddle up with your significant other during the scary scenes. So, grab some popcorn, light a fall scented candle, and get spooky.

3. Bake fall treats

Baking with bae is one of the best dates, hands down. Now add in some pumpkin flavors and fall decorations to the mix and it's even better.

4. Visit a haunted house

If you're not scared easily, go to a haunted house together! This is a super fun thing to do together on a cool, fall night to get into the Halloween spirit.

5. Decorate for fall together

Whether you live with your boo or not, you can help each other decorate for the fall season. Go to your local Target or Marshalls and find some cute fall decor to put up together. It's like the Christmas tree decorating of fall time.

6. Go apple picking

Apple picking is always a great date idea because not only do you pick apples, you also get to enjoy apple cider and other apple-themed treats with bae that get you in the fall mood.

7. Go on a coffee date and order fall flavored drinks

Coffee dates at a cute cafe are always a great date idea. But in the coolness of fall, it's perfect to grab a warm coffee or latte to warm up with your honey. Not to mention, there's always a fall themed flavor to try that hits the spot.

8. Go to a football game

Nothing says fall quite like football season! Whether you like football or not, going to a game in the heart of fall is always a great way to enjoy the season.

9. Enjoy the fall foliage

Fall time is known for being notoriously beautiful. The browns, yellows, and oranges of the leaves set the tone for the season. Take a walk or a drive with bae to somewhere the foliage is present and beautiful. Take some photos and enjoy the scenery together.

10. Get lost together in a corn maze

Corn mazes are, like, the most fall thing ever. Take bae to one and try and find your way out together, or separate and try to find each other again.