8 Musts For Your Fall Bucket List

8 Musts For Your Fall Bucket List, Because Pumpkin Spice Isn't The Only Thing That's Nice This Season

These activities are anything but a bunch of Hocus Pocus!

79
person standing in field of corn, smiling

Fall is here, and it means pumpkin spice everything! We only have two months of autumn-themed activities, and then it will be over for another year. Don't let the time pass by too quickly!

Try new things and create your own bucket list for this fall.

These fun ideas will spice up your bucket list and make you enjoy fall even more! From watching your favorite Halloween movies to trying a new latte at Starbucks, does anything scream more fall than that?

Here is a list of simple activities that you should add to your fall bucket list this year to get the most out of the spooky season!

Go to a fall festival.

Fall festivals and markets are a great way to get into the autumn spirit! From getting warm apple cider or picking out the perfect pumpkin, they can be a lot of fun!

Decorate your apartment.

Decorating your house or apartment is a fun way to get into the fall spirit. It doesn't have to be expensive because the Dollar Tree has a ton of harvest-themed decorations that are a must!

Carve a pumpkin.

Carving a pumpkin is such a big tradition and a right of passage for fall. From a simple smile or a complex design, your jack-o-lantern will light up the night!

Try all the new fall Starbucks drinks.

If you haven't heard about the insanely good new drinks at Starbucks, you better head over there right away! They have pumpkin cream cold brews, salted caramel mochas, and pumpkin spice lattes, so you'll be sure to find something you'll love.

Roast pumkin seeds.

Roasting fresh pumpkin seeds is fun and tasty! After cleaning the seeds and drying them, bake them in the oven at 350 degrees. Coat them in olive oil and Lawry's salt and enjoy the toasty goodness!

Watch 31 nights of Halloween on Freeform.

You can watch some classic Halloween favorites on Freeform every day in October. How spooky is that?

Go through a corn maze.

Corn mazes are a great activity to do with friends. They can get anyone into the fall spirit as you try to navigate your way!

Make a fall dessert.

From chocolate covered apples to a pie or pumpkin bread, get into the baking spirit and make your favorite treat!