6 Fall Activities For You And Your Roommate

I'm declaring it fall time even if the calendar (and weather) isn't. Fall is one of the best seasons by far but it seems to be the time all these stories about taking your significant other out on cute fall dates. Well, some of us are single and don't wanna go do cute fall activities by ourselves. So, who's going to know you just as well as a boyfriend and is probably more willing to go to a pumpkin patch? Your roommates.

1. Apple picking

Yeah, going to a pumpkin patch is all fun and stuff but have you ever been apple picking? It's 100x more fun and it's all you can eat apples in the middle of the orchard. There's apple cider and corn mazes, which are just the best things ever in the fall. Plus, you two can plan an apple recipe to bake back at your dorm or apartment.

2. Shopping for Halloween decorations

When it's time to get spooky, you're going to wanna decorate so might as well go with the gal you share a whole ass area with. Check out the local, obscure pop-up Halloween store for creepy decorations or, heck, check out the Dollar Store to spook up your space on a budget.

3. Watch scary films

Good chance is you two are probably a bit creep out by scary films but even better is you'll probably spend the whole movie talking. If you two are uncomfortable with the scary elements of the film, you can just spend your time joking about it to lighten the mood. Perfect time to also eat some pumpkin bread.

4. Pumpkin spice latte run

You're never more impulsive than when you're hanging with your roommate. The best impulse decision is a nice afternoon Starbucks run for some pumpkin spice lattes. They're delicious and the adventure to get to Starbucks is just as fun.

5. Friendsgiving

As a little nod to Thanksgiving being during the autumn time, a great activity to play with your roommate (plus more friends) is a little personal Friendsgiving. Everyone can do their best to make a side (or purchase one from your local supermarket) and have a quaint dinner.

6. Candle shopping

Sounds a little bit weird but the best thing about fall is all the fall scents at Bath & Body Works. I swear, I am not insane it really is the best time ever walking into the store and heading for all the pumpkin scents. Besides, every room needs too many apple pumpkin scented candles.