Fall Bucket List

Fall Bucket List

There are so many fun things to do during the fall. Here is a short list of some of those things.

10
Fall Bucket List

I know I am not the only one excited for everything fall: the weather, the clothes, the coffee (#PSL #ToastedGrahamLatte), bonfires, football, and the list goes on. Personally, I cannot wait for all of the above and thought I would compile a list of things to do this fall. Enjoy!

1. Go to a football game.

Whether this is a high school, college, or professional game - go cheer on your favorite team in person.

2. Have a bonfire.

And let's not kid. No bonfire is complete without s'mores.

3. Go on a hike.

I think fall is one of the prettiest seasons in nature. Go on a hike somewhere and enjoy all that nature has to offer! Especially since the bugs will have gone where they belong so you can enjoy your time without those pests.

4. Visit a pumpkin patch.

They're so fun!

5. Carve pumpkins.

You are never too old to carve a jack-o-lantern.

6. Go apple picking.

I haven't actually done this before but hope to do so this fall.

Yes, this is me as Sadness from Inside Out last year for Halloween. My favorite movie!

7. Trunk or treat.

We have this event at my church and it's definitely one of my favorite events of the year. If you have never done it before, you decorate the trunk of your car and it works just like trick or treating, but the idea is that it's safer for kids to run around in a parking lot rather than dark neighborhood roads. It is so much fun - most trunk or treat events I have been to have other activities like cornhole and hayrides as well.

8. Red cups at Starbucks.

Your favorite caffeinated beverage tastes so much better out of these.

9. Drive with the windows down.

This is absolutely one of my favorite things to do. When the weather is not too hot and not too cold, driving with the windows down and jamming to your favorite songs is so much fun.

10. Watch Hocus Pocus.

The best way to ring in the fall season is to watch your three favorite witches.

11. Oktoberfest.

I went to Longwood University for undergrad and every year the school hosted an Oktoberfest weekend filled with a chili cookoff, booths for all the organizations to show what they're all about and/or sell things, and bands. It was so much fun and there are plenty of places who have an Oktoberfest event wherever you call home.

12. Turn your clock back.

The best night of the year.

13. Make pumpkin bread/pie/anything else delicious.

My old roommate in college had a recipe for pumpkin crisp which was the best.

14. Celebrate Friendsgiving.

A few years ago, a group I'm involved in started a Friendsgiving tradition and it is so much fun! Everybody brings something to share and you enjoy good food and good company. Thanksgiving is for everyone!

If you have another fall tradition you'd like to share, leave a comment below!