Fabulous Fall Fashion & Beauty Essentials

Feel Flawless this Fall With These Beauty and Fashion Essentials

Fall has finally come. The hot, sweaty summer months are over, and it's time to get ready for a change of scenery.

The temperature is going to start dropping quickly, so it's important to start preparing now! Before it gets too cold, make sure you're stocked up on any beauty and fashion products you need.

You may notice yourself having to moisturize more often during the fall. That's because when it gets cold out, your skin starts to dry up.

The colder months of the year can also have a similar effect on your hair and nails. For this reason, it's imperative to focus on hydration during the colder months.

Your go-to products may not get the job done in the fall. If you're someone who experiences dryness, thinning, or cracking in your skin, hair, and nails during the fall, it's time to invest in some new products.

Are you ready to feel flawless this fall? Keep reading below for our top beauty and fashion essentials!

Manicure Set

Nail care is important for a variety of reasons. For one, you'll reduce the likelihood of damage. When your nails receive the proper nutrients they need, they are less likely to break or chip.

Nail care is also crucial for nail growth. If you neglect your nails, your nails will grow weak and thin.

In addition, nail care can help reduce your risk of infection. With how much we use our hands on a daily basis, you can expect to experience micro-abrasions and irritations. Sometimes, you can damage your nails without even realizing it.

When your nails are at full health, the beds and cuticles are clean and firm, preventing any issues. If you don't already have a manicure set, consider building one.

Inside this set, you should have a quality nail polish remover. If you don't remove your nail polish properly, you can end up scraping or chipping away at the layer of polish. As a result, your nail underneath will be damaged.

You can also end up scraping the surface of the nail, which will make it more difficult for you to get an even coat for your next manicure. If you have acrylic nails, you can use acetone to take them off. Generally, you should have a certified technician remove your acrylic nails, but if you have no other option, this is your best bet.

Next, you're going to need a nail trimmer in your manicure set. When your nails grow too long, they become thin and snag over time.

One of the best ways to support nail growth is to keep your nails trimmed. Don't wait until they're disgustingly long to clip them. Keep them at a clean length at all times.

Along with your nail trimmer, you should have a nail file. Anyone who has ever scraped or snagged their nails knows how much of a lifesaver a nail file can be.

A lot of people even carry multiple nail files on them. They're useful for fixing uneven edges, shaping your nails, and keeping them uniform.

Other products you may want to keep in your manicure set include cuticle pusher, cuticle oil and cream, hand moisturizer, cotton swabs and balls, liquid latex, nail art tools, base coat, top coat, and colors.

Volumizing Shampoo

As mentioned, the fall can have detrimental effects on your hair. In the same way that too much humidity can damage your hair, too little moisture can do the same thing.

When the temperature begins to drop, the air starts to thin out. In effect, your hair becomes more vulnerable to thinning, flattening, and breaking.

You may have noticed that you get more split ends during the fall. To remedy this issue, you want to have the best volumizing shampoo available for your hair type.

Whether your hair is dry or oily, you're going to need some extra moisture during the fall. Even if you're already using a volumizing shampoo, consider switching to one that is more moisturizing during the fall.

You should also pair your shampoo with a nourishing conditioner. When combined together, your shampoo and conditioner can help you achieve new levels of volume and moisture that you never thought were possible.

Just because it's cold out, doesn't mean your hair has to suffer. With the right products, your hair can look thick and luscious, even in the middle of autumn. Look good all year round by keeping your hair moisturized!

Vegan Skincare

Just like your hair and nails, your skin also tends to take a beating during the colder months of the year. The difference you notice in your skin during the fall may actually be more pronounced than your hair and nails.

When it starts to get cold out, you'll probably begin to notice some dryness in your skin, both on your face and on your body. Without proper moisturization, your skin can end up peeling and cracking, even bleeding from dryness.

One way to offset this dryness is by using vegan skincare. Now, you may be thinking to yourself, "I thought all skincare was vegan!" In reality though, animal products are quite common in skin products.

You might be surprised at how many creams and clays are made with animal products or are tested on animals. Beside the ethical implications of vegan skincare, it is also more effective.

Vegan skin care products are typically absorbed into the body better than animal products. They also tend to be gentler on the skin. This is because many common skin care ingredients sourced from animals, like uric acid (from cows), are irritating to human skin.

When looking for vegan skincare, make sure to only buy products that are explicitly labeled, "vegan." If a product is labeled "cruelty-free" but does not have the "vegan" label, that means it still uses animal products. The "cruelty-free" label simply means that the product was not tested on animals.

Another benefit of vegan skincare is that plant-based ingredients usually contain more vitamins than animal-based ones. You can expect to find more antioxidants, minerals and natural oils help in vegan skincare products.

Eyebrow Products

Along with the hair on your head, you're also going to need to take care of your eyebrows this fall. For the top microblade pen in the industry, check out the TatBrow! It is completely painless and provides real hair-like strokes in seconds.

This is the perfect alternative to microblading, as it is much more affordable and just as effective. Best of all, this product comes in nine natural shades!

You may also want to invest in some eyebrow gel. Eyebrow gel can help you achieve a fuller look. It can also help hydrate your eyebrows.

However, the best way to promote eyebrow health is with a brow enhancement serum. With the right serum, your brows will be fuller and bolder in a matter of weeks! Look for a serum packed with vitamins and amino acids.

Vintage Clothing

This fall, it's also important to stay stylish. Yet, when it gets cold, it can get tricky trying to plan outfits around the weather.

When in doubt, vintage clothing is always a solid option in the fall. Before the season starts, grab some retro-looking pieces to layer your outfit. Maybe buy a pair of boots for those cold, autumn nights.

For a wide selection of vintage pieces, from shirts to jackets to shoes, visit Gunne Sax! What really makes this company cool is that they carry collections of clothing organized by era. If you're looking for an outfit inspired by the '90s, you can do so. If you want to go back to the '70s, you can do that, as well!