Surprise, I Also Exist When You Are NOT Horny
Life Stages

*pretends to be shocked*

1039

Everyone thought of someone when they read the headline to this article.

Everyone has that person or people that come into your life specifically because they either want nudes or sex. And if you are unlucky like me, these people will not talk to you often but they'll talk often enough to keep you hooked.

If you're unlucky like me, you'll get the occasional "Good morning beautiful" text that makes your head spin and will make you think that even though the next thing he says is “Can I see your tits" that just maybe he cares about how your day was and what your current favorite song is.

If you're unlucky like me, he'll want to cuddle and watch movies after you have sex and you'll think okay maybe this could be something. It won't be — he's just lonely.

The men in this scenario are the lucky ones because they get me. They get this woman that can give them them everything they want plus my actual affection. It's like a two for one deal. They get someone that will always let you come back because I tend to mistake lust for love.

I think being used in this way has broken me a bit. I try not to let it but how can I not when I post a photo of me in bed in a bra and 60 people will reply asking to either see more or come over but then I'll post that I need someone to talk to and the responses I get aren't even a tenth of that.

People care about my body and not me and that's an odd thing to accept. I wish a guy would give me a chance to make him laugh or to walk through my favorite city with me. I wish a guy would give me the chance to show him how good things can be when you get everything I have to offer not just the sex.