Fall Break

Fall Break

Peace out, Atlanta.

32
Fall Break

Fall break is a great time to relax and enjoy being with family and friends. It's nice to get away from campus and just take a break from everything. Here are some reasons why I'm counting down the days until I'm home in humidity!

1. Seeing Family

It's always so nice to reunite with your parents, siblings, pets, cousins, etc. I've found that in college it's tough to keep up with everyone, so it's nice to spend quality time with everyone.

2. Sleeping in my bed

There's nothing like coming home to a queen sized bed that won't completely fall apart every morning. Also not having to climb a ladder to get to my lofted bed is nice because I can just pass out whenever I want.

3. Home cooked meals (or in my case takeout)

If your parents know how to cook then you're ridiculously lucky. Coming home means good food (aka not the same DUC food you eat every day). I'm also looking forward to the little places in my town that can't be found in Atlanta.

4. Seeing friends

Usually a lot of my friends have different fall breaks than I do, but you might be lucky and find the occasional overlap.

5. Showering in a non-communal shower

Communal showers are not as terrible as I thought, but it will be nice to go home to my shower and not worry about the hot water running out or having to wear shoes.

6. Beautiful weather

While Northerners are going home to beautiful fall weather, I'll be spending my break at the beach and by the pool (unless there's a hurricane).