In order to cool down in the hot temperature our body sweats. Or in other words you can say that prevention from overheating our body produces sweats glands. Generally men sweat more than women, but it isn't same always. Sweating vary from gender to gender

CAUSES OF SWEATING IN WOMEN:

There are number of multiple causes that are responsible for sweating that are discussed as under:

• Menopause
  • Unidentified fever
  • Use of anti-depressant drugs
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hormonal disorders
  • Stress

Coming towards the topic that how one can combat and prevent this sweat from happening. There are various tips, if we apply to our daily routines than we can avoid the sweating.

TIPS TO AVOID EXCESSIVE SWEATING

REDUCE THE STRESS:

Stress is more in women than men. When the body of women is under stress then the level of heart rate rises, due to which their sweat gland became active. So it is advisable to become social and engaged in fun related activities. More you are under stress, more you will sweat.

SAY NO TO SPICY FOOD:

Spicy food plays a key role in sweating. Women are much fond of eating spicy and fried foods. So in order to get rid of this problem one should avoid these sort of food range that are rich in oil and have high level of spices.

Wear airy clothes:

Warm and cozy outfits can lead to sweating. So it is one of the important tips that you dressed and outfits must be loose. They must be airy and should be of light colors.

LIMIT THE INTAKE OF CAFFEINE:

Tea coffee, colas and all the beverages that are carbonated are key responsible for the sweating in women. Approximately the rate of intake of caffeine is high in women as compare to men. Sweating can be avoiding eliminating caffeine from our diet.

CHOOSE THE RIGHT SOAP:

It is very important for a woman to choose a right soap and shower gel while taking bath. Soap with harsh chemicals can cause skin damage which in long run cause sweating, so while taking bath women should use antibacterial soapswhich can kill the bacteria that cause sweating

HOT FLASHES AVOIDANCE:

Every women experience menopause. So it is very common in menopause stage in women to experience hot flashes and sudden rise in the body temperature. This condition leads to excessive sweating during the night. It is very useful tip to apply the icepacks and take a cold water bath if you experience hot flashes. Or other tip is to take prescribed medicines in menopause.

ROLE OF ANTIPERSPIRANT:

Women tend to be very choosy while choosing antiperspirant for themselves. They play a major role in combatting excessive sweat.By Appling a thin layer of this one can be prevented from this. In market there a heavy range of antiperspirant available for mild to intense and medicated. So keep in mind a women should not take excessive sweating for granted. They should seek medical guidance so practitioner must guide them that which kind of antiperspirant for women and deodorants they can purchase.