There's Always Something To Look Forward To Even With Exams
Lifestyles

5 Things To Look Forward To Even In The Middle Of End Of The Year Stress

There's always something to look forward to.

129
Labor employment perspectives

School is so close to the end. Seniors will be graduating really soon and juniors are now either nervous or excited about senior year. 8th graders are scared about entering into the most important 4 years of their lives so far. And of course, a yearly stress every high schooler will go through are AP exams. But, even with all these things in mind, here are 5 things to look forward to even in the middle of everything else.

1. Weather

cdn.pixabay.com

Summer comes with so many amazing things. But, one of my all time favorites is weather. The weather is perfect for a nice picnic or a pool party. The sun shining always puts people in a good mood.

2. Sleep

cdn.pixabay.com

Summer is the time to catch up on all the sleep you've missed this past year due to studying or doing homework. Now, you can freely sleep in and stay up as long as you want while getting the full 8 hours or more.

3. Vacations/ Stay-cations

upload.wikimedia.org

This is the time to go explore and travel the world and experience new things. Seeing new cultures around the world and trying new foods is a great part of going on vacation. If not going on vacation, staying at home and relaxing is always a great way to rest your body and brain from everything.

4. Hanging out

upload.wikimedia.org

5. Movie nights

cdn.pixabay.com

Even though you have the option to sleep, obviously a movie marathon would be highly considered because sleeping in is always the right choice during the summer.