Everything 90s Kids Got Hyped About That Are Practically Non-Existent Today

Let me jog your memory.
88

Whenever you see these posts on Facebook, the lists normally include, Tamagotchis, Webkinz, Pokemon cards, Disney Channel shows and movies like "That's So Raven" or "Sister-Sister."

1. Highly Town Heroes

Did anyone else used to wake up before school and this would be playing on your family room TV. The pizza delivery guy was always a crowd favorite.

2. Little Miss Books

I don't know about you guys, but I had collections of collections, LITERALLY. Little Miss books were defiantly the core of my collection days. Little Miss Sassy is the reason I who I am today.

3. My Super Sweet 16

Remember watching this and just cringing when girls who have celebrities as their performers, because I know I did.

4. Licorice the Cat American Girl

Everyone remembers Coconut, but poor Licorice was just as cute!

5. Disney Movies at 8

Did anyone else set alarms when there was good movies coming on at 8? Like The Thirteenth Year, Camp Rock, or The Wizards of Waverly Place Movie.

6. Stamp Markers

Your paper no longer had any white on it with these boys.

7. Minute Maid Juice Bars

I will never forget getting off the bus and enjoying a nice cold juice bar as an after-school snack.

8. Old Altoids

If you never got a chance to try these, I'm really sorry.

9. Omegle

I know you've been on here, don't hid it. Every 90's kid loved messing with all the weird older people on Omegle. Or were you one of the ones that copy and pasted your social media links and then got banned?

10. Miley World

Was anyone else obsessed with Miley Cyrus so that when this game came out it was like heaven. You got a fake credit card in the mail with your name on it to show your membership. It was a real deal.

11. Kim Possible Game

I hope I wasn't the only one who played this Kim Possible car. It was so frustrating every time you jumped and woke up one of the sleeping kids.

12. Classroom Libraries

Everyone had a classroom library at some point or another. You had the pillows and the stuffed animals. You would get 30 minutes or so to pick a book and read it anywhere in the classroom but of course, people always fought for the pillow section.

13. Counting Bears

Learning addition in 1st grade wouldn't have been fun without the help of the bears.

14. The Children’s Place Dolls

Once again, another of my many collections. Every time I ever made a clothing purchase at children place I would always get a doll.

I hope I was able to remind of some of the best things throughout our childhood!