If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't worry so much about how I would last four years. If I knew then what I know now, maybe I would have gotten more out of my comfort zone. If I knew then what I know now, I would have had a little more fun.

But I didn't.

At the beginning of college, I was uncomfortable (at best). Living at college out of my home state was where I worked so hard to be, but I was feeling the exact opposite of that by the time I was falling asleep in my new college dorm. I was struggling and watching my best friends from high school thrive and make new best friends. All I wanted to do was go home... Which I did, often.

At that moment that was what I needed. And thank god I had that.

But if I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have gone home so much. I would've stuck it out and let myself make new friends.

Truth is, I was trying so hard to hold on to what I knew that I didn't let myself learn anything new. I didn't even want to think about how long it would take to graduate. All I had to do was make it break to break and I'd be alright.

Well if I knew then what I know now, I would have never let myself feel this way. Because now I'm five weeks away from senior year and I never want to leave.

If I knew then what I know now, I would probably laugh. Or refuse to believe it. But, things get better. It takes time to adjust to college even if it seems like it's everyones' favorite days. So even if right now you're sure it's never going to get better, it will. No matter what situation you're in, everything will work itself out. And one day you'll look back and remember all that you thought you knew with a fresh set of eyes all because of what you know now.