A Specialist Point of View About CBD

A Specialist Point of View About CBD

the well being of our nervous system, and the strength of our immune system.

120
All things about CBD

Cannabis has been making its way into the mainstream for quite a while now. As a result, one of its primary cannabinoids has really started to blow up. In fact, it's so big that a lot of readers have probably already guessed which cannabinoid I'm referring to.

CBD, not to be confused with THC, is a cannabinoid found in cannabis. CBD doesn't get you high. However, according to several sources including Men's Health and Healthline, CBD has a wide variety of beneficial applications. Let's talk about them.

Why Should I Even Use CBD?

While CBD won't get you high, it does provide some of the beneficial qualities that naturally accompany cannabis. Namely, CBD is sometimes used for the relief and prevention of pain and inflammation.

That means that CBD could be beneficial in a wide variety of situations, from pre-workout therapy to post-injury therapy. Actually, according to an article published by Men's Health, CBD is great for fighting post-workout inflammation.

Besides reducing pain and inflammation, CBD has a ton of other potential uses. CBD could potentially reduce anxiety, depression, and acne according to Healthline. According to the same article from Healthline, CBD could even benefit the heart and brain.

How Does CBD Work?

Humans have something in common with Cannabis. Namely, both humans and Cannabis have compounds called cannabinoids. When it comes to cannabis, we call these cannabinoids "phytocannabinoids."

In humans, they're called endocannabinoids, and they're absorbed by our endocannabinoid system.

What Is the Endocannabinoid System?

Similarly, our endocannabinoid system can absorb the phytocannabinoids from Cannabis. These phytocannabinoids that we're capable of absorbing aren't limited to CBD. In fact, there are many absorbable phytocannabinoids, including CBD, CBN, CBG, CBC, THC, and THCV.

The endocannabinoid system plays a vital role in our bodies' chemistry. Studies show that the endocannabinoid system plays a big part in our ability to manage stress, the well being of our nervous system, and the strength of our immune system.

CB1 Receptors vs CB2 Receptors

The endocannabinoid system consists of receptors that are responsible for absorbing both endocannabinoids and phytocannabinoids. Most of these receptors fall into one of two categories: CB1 receptors or CB2 receptors.

CB1 receptors have more to do with motor functions, pain response, stress management, and memory. On the other hand, CB2 receptors are more involved in the immune system, the muscular system, and the cardiovascular system.

CB1 receptors are mostly responsible for the management of memory, pain, and stress. On the other hand, CB2 receptors are primarily responsible for the management of the muscular system, immune system, and cardiovascular system.

To learn more about the endocannabinoid system, endocannabinoids, and phytocannabinoids, check out this in-depth article from Leafly.

How to Use CBD

CBD has the potential to improve many lives. To receive the benefits made possible by CBD, it first has to enter your bloodstream. There are a few different methods that ultimately accomplish this goal, but some are more efficient than others.

For instance, there are CBD edibles that you can be bought online. Despite being delicious, CBD edibles aren't the fastest way to consume CBD. When you eat a CBD edible, the CBD has to travel through your digestive system before it can reach your bloodstream.

There are also topical CBD products such as CBD-infused lotions. For products like these to work, all you have to do is apply them to your skin. However, like CBD edibles, topical CBD products aren't the fastest way to feel the effects of CBD.

A lot of people prefer to vape CBD. Vaping CBD is one of the most efficient ways to consume the compound, as it's very fast-acting.

How Does Vaping CBD Compare to Other Methods?

Different people prefer different methods of consuming CBD, but those that want to feel the effects quickly might want to consider vaping CBD. When CBD e-liquids are vaporized and inhaled, the CBD enters your bloodstream and takes effect almost instantly.

As stated earlier, for CBD to be effective, it has to enter your bloodstream. When you take CBD orally, it'll end up in your bloodstream eventually, but it has to travel through your digestive system before it can get there.

When you vape CBD, it's absorbed by your lungs, and it enters your bloodstream almost instantly. The effects are noticeable in no time. If you don't want to take our word for it, check out Leafly's in-depth explanation.

How Do I Choose a CBD Vape Pen?

Luckily, there are a lot of vape pens for CBD. Although, most of them aren't labeled as CBD vapes. When choosing a vape for CBD, you'll want to look at oil vapes. Oil vapes are made to vaporize a variety of oils, including CBD oil.

Furthermore, if you want a high-quality CBD vape, there are a few things that you should look for. Portability is a big deal, as a bulky vape will quickly become a hassle to carry around. Battery life is another thing to watch out for. A dead vape rarely benefits anyone.

Portability and battery life aside, you'll want to keep an eye out for vape pens that use premium materials. Look for words like glass, ceramic, and quartz. These are materials that won't affect the flavor of your vapor. Tanks that utilize these materials produce the purest-tasting vapor.

The quality of your tank's materials is very important, but the quality of your battery's materials is very important as well. When it comes to vape pens, it's hard to go wrong with durable, high-quality materials like stainless steel, titanium, high-grade aluminum, and other metals.

Which Kind of CBD Vape is the Best?

There are a couple of ways to vape CBD, and the best CBD vape pen for you is going to come down to personal preference.

There are a lot of vapes that'll work with CBD on the market, but they usually won't be labeled as CBD vapes. Usually, CBD vapers buy CBD-infused e-liquid and vaporize it with an oil vaporizer. Oil vaporizers can vaporize CBD e-liquids, nicotine e-liquids, and some essential oils.

Almost all of these oil vaporizers fall into one of two groups. On one hand, there are AIO oil vapes (all-in-one oil vapes.) Alternatively, some CBD vapers use a 510 battery and CBD 510 cartridges. Let's talk about the differences between the two.

AIO CBD Vapes

AIO oil vapes, or all-in-one oil vapes, are exactly what they sound like. These vapes have a battery and a tank packed into a single unit. They can be used with just about any CBD-infused e-liquids, and they're a very easy way for beginners to get into vaping CBD.

AIO oil vapes are extremely convenient to use, and they're usually pretty compact and portable. However, the alternative is very compact and portable as well, and it might be just as convenient. These devices have a lot of the same advantages, but they're still quite different.

510 Cartridge + 510 Battery

Most vaporizers have something called a 510 connection. This connection is typically responsible for connecting the atomizer (heating element) to the battery.

510 cartridge batteries are usually compact batteries with a 510 connection, and they're typically paired with 510 cartridges. These 510 cartridges have tiny, built-in atomizers responsible for producing vapor.

Some of these 510 cartridges come pre-filled with CBD oil, but there are also blank 510 cartridges. These empty 510 cartridges can be filled with your favorite CBD vape juice.

AIO Vapes vs 510 Cartridge Battery: Which is Better for CBD?

These are both great devices. When it comes to AIO vapes, the biggest downside is that you're limited to one tank. Even if its a good tank, you can never really change up the experience.

On the other hand, 510 cartridges usually use different atomizers. Because these cartridges are interchangeable, 510 cartridge batteries give you a more versatile, customizable experience.

Plus, 510 cartridge batteries can be as convenient or as personalized as you like. For a super convenient experience, just order pre-filled CBD cartridges. If you ever want to use your favorite e-liquid, you can just get a blank 510 cartridge.

A lot of people love AIO vapes, but on paper, 510 cartridge batteries seem to provide the most bang for your buck. Still, both are great. The next time you're looking for a portable CBD vape, consider options from each category.

CBD Vapes: The Most Convenient Way to Use CBD

Whether you decide to eat CBD edibles or use a CBD vape, the important thing is that you're receiving the benefits that CBD has to offer. Luckily for CBD vapers, there are a lot of CBD vapes to choose from.

You might decide to go with a 510 cartridge battery, or you might decide to go with an all-in-one oil vape. Either way, you'll be getting your daily dose of CBD in a quick and effective manner.