Everyone Deserves To Be Heard And Everyone Matters

Turn up the music and determinate by making the world your dance floor because you deserve to be somebody.

113
Amazon

You know those sappy movies on Disney Channel that have come out on the new Disney Channel (in my opinion Disney channel is going downhill from what it used to be and when it was actually good) in the last couple of years? "Zapped," "Descendants," "Radio Rebel" and many more.

Out of all these, there is one that grabbed my heart, I fell in love with and had something I could take a lesson from and appreciate it, " Lemonade Mouth." Yes, the title sounds odd but the movie is so much sweeter past the sour first impression.

It is about a group of high school students who meet in detention and started a band. They were all ''nobodies'' to the world of high school students but they had so much amazing talent that was deep within them that was hidden because no one would give the chance to express their selves.

"Lemonade Mouth" has shown some light in real life.

The songs are some of my favorite part of the whole movie. Their song Turn up the Music is a fun and upbeat song that they first sing together in detention. This song just reminds me to let the music move you and to feel the beat and just let go. To live life and have fun and you do not have to be serious all the time.

Their next song Determinate that they play at their school Halloween Bash reminds me to take charge of your life and turn the world into your dance floor.Throw out of your worries and fears, live your life to the fullest and make every opportunity a life-changing opportunity. Show the people the real you and embrace it and be confident.

The next song Somebody reminds me that I and everyone else in the earth deserve to be somebody. People should not be in the shadows feeling like they are a nobody.

EVERYONE HAS A PURPOSE AND EVERY ONE HAS A TALENT OR THE CAPACITY TO IMPACT THIS EARTH! E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E! EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT BREATHS IN AND OUT!

It teaches that everyone has a place in society. One person does not overtake the other. No one is worth any more love or hate / high or lower appreciate than the next person. All men are created equal and therefore should be treated that way.

Another point in this movie is that the arts in school are slowly dying as sports and popularity are taking over. Schools are slowly getting to the point where sports are more important than dancing, journalism, band, music, photography, etc.

Playing sports does not bump you up in getting better treatment. What I am trying to get at is that you should treat a person who is in a varsity jacket the same as a girl in ballerina slipper and a boy in the math club. "Lemonade Mouth" has become one of my favorite movies and if you have not watched it, I hope you do and it impacts you the way it has impacted me!