Every Song You Need To Hear Right Now

Every Song You Need To Hear Right Now

Top hits for every mood

Songs to cheer you up:

Jubel - Klingande

The way you love me - Lucky Rose

Fast Car - Jonas Blue, Dakota

Hope - Tim Legend ft. Brave

Fire me Up - Best Night Ever

Rewind - Wingtip

ThisIs How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line

Body - Eric Nam

Sexual - NEIKED

Songs to make you cry:

Angel - The Weeknd

Same drugs - chance the rapper

Young and beautiful - Lana Del Rey

I hate you, I love you - gnash, Olivia O'Brien

Caner - Twenty One Pilots

Higher love - James Vincent McMorrow

Dancing on my own - Calum Scott

Perfect - Ed Sheeran

Songs to get you movin' and groovin':

This girl - Kungs(vs. cookin' on three burners)

Groove - Jack and Jack

September Song - JP Cooper

Working For It - ZHU, Skrillex, THEY

Sex - Cheat codes, Kris Kros Amsterdam

OOOUUU - Young M.a.

Bad And Boujee - Migos

Caroline - Amine

Cake - Flo rida

That's What I Like - Bruno Mars

Songs to listen to when you're in love:

What if - Adam Friedman

H.O.L.Y - Florida Georgia Line

Over and over again - Nathan Skyes, Arianna Grande

Adore you - Miley Cyrus

She Sets the City on fire - Gavin Degraw

The Ocean - Mike Perry, Shy Martin

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

Love - Lana Del Rey

Songs to listen to when you're feeling savage:

Know Yourself - Drake

You Don't Own Me - Grace, G-Eazy

I Really Got It - Jerry

Top - Lil Uzi Vert

Sex with me - Rhianna

7/11 - Beyonce

What They Wan t- Russ

Money Longer - Lil Uzi Vert

Stuff - Mansionz

It's only in our Darkness, that we see ourselves shine.

Those who fear the darkness have no idea what they can do.

When I look back... on the life I’ve had... I can honestly say, "I have lived"...
Rage has rocked my very core, Love has touched my soul, I’ve been lost and I’ve been found.
Faced my fear, and cried till dawn. I’ve rushed on the passion of life.
Both given and taken of life. Listened to the preaching’s of all, while looking for mine...
I’ve cried at the voices only heard in the silence... felt shivers in my soul while looking into the abyss.
Hung my head low, and held it high... I’ve run, and I’ve fought countless meaniless battles, of heart, flesh and soul.
I’ve frolicked in the mist with my demons, and felt the touch of angels.
I’ve spent years in prisons of mind and men. I’ve played the many hands life has had to offer...
It was never about win or lose; it was how I played the hand...
My dreams are all the same... to walk alone in the nightmares and smile...
Not all my lessons were learnt in the darkness, and the light... not always true.
My scars, tell not stories of my life, or the battles fought, but whisper my fears...
Though... I long for the for the love only my soul can feel, to float in a dream above my sorrow.
Some days there is no difference between what’s real and what’s not, and I don’t judge or care...
My soul is old, beneath my flesh. My mind a child. My heart just an echo in the tunnels of time...
All I really know... is my darkness, the kindest friend I’ve ever known...
Now I sit and ponder... do I want to go another round...?
How many more songs have I got left to sing ... and who cares to hear what I have to say.
When tears roll down my cheeks, it’s only the darkness weeping, that I might go.
I am no fool, a joker, a sinner, never a saint.
But I will take this time to heal my battered soul.
To prepare for battle, one more fight...
Not for victory or glory... vanity was never my flaw...
But I think... just to befriend the light as I did my darkness...
For the light has always been cold, twisted, filled with lies and deceit.
For without knowing the light, one can never truly know the darkness.