Every Song You Need To Hear Right Now

Every Song You Need To Hear Right Now

Top hits for every mood
35

Songs to cheer you up:

Jubel - Klingande

The way you love me - Lucky Rose

Fast Car - Jonas Blue, Dakota

Hope - Tim Legend ft. Brave

Fire me Up - Best Night Ever

Rewind - Wingtip

ThisIs How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line

Body - Eric Nam

Sexual - NEIKED

Songs to make you cry:

Angel - The Weeknd

Same drugs - chance the rapper

Young and beautiful - Lana Del Rey

I hate you, I love you - gnash, Olivia O'Brien

Caner - Twenty One Pilots

Higher love - James Vincent McMorrow

Dancing on my own - Calum Scott

Perfect - Ed Sheeran

Songs to get you movin' and groovin':

This girl - Kungs(vs. cookin' on three burners)

Groove - Jack and Jack

September Song - JP Cooper

Working For It - ZHU, Skrillex, THEY

Sex - Cheat codes, Kris Kros Amsterdam

OOOUUU - Young M.a.

Bad And Boujee - Migos

Caroline - Amine

Cake - Flo rida

That's What I Like - Bruno Mars

Songs to listen to when you're in love:

What if - Adam Friedman

H.O.L.Y - Florida Georgia Line

Over and over again - Nathan Skyes, Arianna Grande

Adore you - Miley Cyrus

She Sets the City on fire - Gavin Degraw

The Ocean - Mike Perry, Shy Martin

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

Love - Lana Del Rey

Songs to listen to when you're feeling savage:

Know Yourself - Drake

You Don't Own Me - Grace, G-Eazy

I Really Got It - Jerry

Top - Lil Uzi Vert

Sex with me - Rhianna

7/11 - Beyonce

What They Wan t- Russ

Money Longer - Lil Uzi Vert

Stuff - Mansionz

Cover Image Credit: https://www.theodysseyonline.com/music-teach-life

I'm The Girl Without A 'Friend Group'

And here's why I'm OK with it

884005

Little things remind me all the time.

For example, I'll be sitting in the lounge with the people on my floor, just talking about how everyone's days went. Someone will turn to someone else and ask something along the lines of, "When are we going to so-and-so's place tonight?" Sometimes it'll even be, "Are you ready to go to so-and-so's place now? Okay, we'll see you later, Taylor!"

It's little things like that, little things that remind me I don't have a "friend group." And it's been like that forever. I don't have the same people to keep me company 24 hours of the day, the same people to do absolutely everything with, and the same people to cling to like glue. I don't have a whole cast of characters to entertain me and care for me and support me. Sometimes, especially when it feels obvious to me, not having a "friend group" makes me feel like a waste of space. If I don't have more friends than I can count, what's the point in trying to make friends at all?

I can tell you that there is a point. As a matter of fact, just because I don't have a close-knit clique doesn't mean I don't have any friends. The friends I have come from all different walks of life, some are from my town back home and some are from across the country. I've known some of my friends for years, and others I've only known for a few months. It doesn't really matter where they come from, though. What matters is that the friends I have all entertain me, care for me, and support me. Just because I'm not in that "friend group" with all of them together doesn't mean that we can't be friends to each other.

Still, I hate avoiding sticking myself in a box, and I'm not afraid to seek out friendships. I've noticed that a lot of the people I see who consider themselves to be in a "friend group" don't really venture outside the pack very often. I've never had a pack to venture outside of, so I don't mind reaching out to new people whenever.

I'm not going to lie, when I hear people talking about all the fun they're going to have with their "friend group" over the weekend, part of me wishes I could be included in something like that. I do sometimes want to have the personality type that allows me to mesh perfectly into a clique. I couldn't tell you what it is about me, but there is some part of me that just happens to function better one-on-one with people.

I hated it all my life up until very recently, and that's because I've finally learned that not having a "friend group" is never going to be the same as not having friends.

SEE ALSO: To The Girls Who Float Between Friend Groups