20 Thoughts Every Junior In College Is Having

20 Thoughts Every Junior In College Is Having This Time Of Year

So close to graduation, yet so far!

8

Juniors in college, I feel your end of the spring semester pain. It's the last couple of weeks of the semester, and you've just about had it with every assignment, group project, and as*hole professor you absolutely cannot stand. We are getting a little too old for this routine now, right?

If we can only last just a few short weeks, we'll officially be seniors! Who would've thought we would make it this far this fast?

Although senior year is quickly approaching, we still have the rest of our junior year to finish off strong before a year of easy classes and endless tears thinking of leaving behind our college best friends. Very exciting stuff is happening very fast, but here is how we are all pretty much feeling at this point in our college careers...

1. "Can we just get our degrees already?"

2. "If I have to write one more essay this semester..."

3. "How do I still need more Gen Ed's? I thought I took all of those freshman year..."

4. "I cannot wait for my new house next year, we have a cute porch and everything"

5. "I am so beyond done with parking at this school, I don't understand why there aren't enough spots for everyone"

6. "If I have to take another class with this f*cking professor"

7. "Confused why I need to take a science class when I am a Communication and Media Major"

8. "I don't know how much longer I can take these rude kids in my classes"

9. "If I spend another dollar at the bar on a  Thursday night I don't know what I'll do with myself"

10. "I have never been so broke in my life"

11. "I feel like an actual adult with all these bills I need to pay, when did this happen?"

12. "I can't believe this time next year I'll be ready to graduate..."

13. "Wait...what if I don't get an actual job offer this time next year..."

14. "How am I supposed to go the entire summer without living with my best friends?"

15. "I wonder if my hometown bars are as fun as college ones"

16. "The day I stop having to pay for my own laundry will be the best day of my life"

17. "I'm about to enter the real world in about a year and I still can't cook a normal adult dinner"

18. "I'm so nervous for my new internship this summer"

19. "I miss my dogs like crazy, maybe its time for me to go back home"

20. "I absolutely WILL NOT miss paying for my own groceries every week"