Why Every Girl Needs Guy Friends

Why Every Girl Needs Guy Friends

Guys can actually make the best of friends!

9
Why Every Girl Needs Guy Friends
Like Success

Girlfriends are awesome! We stick together and support each other through everything. But sometimes we just need those guy friends in our lives to save the day. Even though they are childish and annoying at times, they are impossible to live without! Here's why every girl needs those few guy best friends.

1. Drama Free Zone

No matter how good of friends girls are, there is always drama or a little bit of tension! Its almost unavoidable because girls have this inherent need to be the alpha female. But there is never any drama with boys! We might piss them off time to time but all they need is an apology and everything goes back to normal.

2. Advice Givers

We often think that boys don't understand us, but boys who are our best friends definitely do! Fights in every relationship is a natural thing, but when we have guy best friends on our side it becomes much easier to navigate and solve the issue. Who better to ask about the inner workings about the male species than our best friends!

3. Brutal Honesty

Guys are generally straightforward and they will always call you out on bad decisions! Sometimes they are so honest that it hurts. However it always comes from a good place because they want nothing but the best for you. They will always tell you the truth because it's what you need to hear rather than what you want to hear.

4. You Gain Immunity

We all know that boys aren't the cleanest all the time. They smell, fart, burp and lack any sense of personal boundaries! When we hang out with them enough we get used to these things. Congratulations, you are now immune to the way they smell and act! Guy best friends are gross but we love them anyway.

5. We all need a little goofy

We all have those days where we hate the world and are stuck in the perpetual state of anger and sadness. However, we can always rely on our boys to be their goofball selves to cheer us up. They are ridiculous, a little wacky, and sometimes just childish. But this is exactly what we need to make us feel better.

6. Always down for anything

Only our guy best friends can keep up with our craziness. We can do anything with them and it always turns out to be much more of an adventure than expected. From low key movie nights or drives to get ice cream, to hiking and exploring the city, to adventuring out to abandoned buildings we can always count on an unforgettable memory.

I love my friends. Thanks for always having my back and being there for me. Keep being you're awesome, goofy, and crazy selves.