Eternity Roses: A Gift for Forever!

Eternity Roses: A Gift for Forever!

Eternity Roses

17
Eternity Roses: A Gift for Forever!

What is the one thing you often think about while selecting a gift for your loved ones?

Probably, it is about how long your gift would last given that it gets all the care it needs. Well, if that is your concern, eternity roses are the perfect option for you.

Are preserved eternity roses real?

Yes, the roses are real and 100% naturally grown. We cultivate and grow these roses in fertile soil with a suitable environment. The best ones are available as an extension of our other products. These are entirely real as we preserve them in a way that can last as a memorable gift for years!

How do we preserve a rose?

We use several processes and stages to maintain their original form and beauty while ensuring that it does not affect longevity. We start with cultivating and sourcing the finest flowers during the initial stages. Once this process is done, we begin the rehydration process by immersing the roses in the best quality herbal solutions. The final step includes dying these roses with the perfect stroke of colors to prepare and decorate with breathtaking floral arrangements. It is how we prepare the best quality forever roses so that you can give them to your loved ones!

How do these last long?

It is the most interesting part. The maximum shelf life of normal roses generally lasts up to a week if you take proper care of them. However, cutting and stamping them before implanting them into water-filled containers helps extend their longevity. It is one of the key strategies we use to make them last longer as a token of love. Increasing their shelf life is one of the significant factors we keep in mind while preparing this beautiful gift for you and your loved ones. It is how our rose boxes reflect skillful handcrafting with the finest quality infinity roses!

How can you take care of the preserved roses?

With the utmost care, you can preserve these eternity roses for up to three years. We would suggest you keep these in the room temperature and environment. You must also avoid exposing them to direct sunlight and humidity. Also, avoid touching them as much as possible to avoid damaging their original appearance and shades. We would also suggest you avoid putting anything on these roses as it may damage their shape. Last but not the least, we would always advise you to handle the box with utmost care and avoid too much movement and tilting.

With the widest range of elegant and sophisticated eternity roses, we ensure that smile every time you look at them. Often seen as a symbol of love, eternity roses never feel amazed with their beautiful appearance and scent. It is exactly why we put in our best efforts to carefully handicraft the finest quality of infinity roses. Now shop from our range of exclusive products and make you or your special ones smile for an eternity!