Epson Projector Maintenance Tips That You Need to Know

Projector Maintenance

11

Epson projectors are well-known in the projector world and trusted by consumers. This article will introduce you to some important tips for Epson projector maintenance to prolong the lifespan of the device.

Don’t shut down the projector too quickly

When you finish watching the projector, don’t rush to turn it off. Let the fan work for a while to cool down the whole unit, because the working machine is producing much heat, and high temperature will accelerate the failing process of elements. So it’s better to wait for a few more minutes till the projector cools down, then you may turn it off. Otherwise, the projector keeps turning off due to overheating.

Utilize ECO mode

Adopt energy-saving pattern as much as possible. Actually you don’t always need full brightness. ECO mode would suffice when projecting in dark room. If you plan to use the best projector for outdoor movies, then you can switch to full brightness. The main reason of opting for ECO mode is to reduce heat. High temperature could harm the device element especially products with good sealing like projectors.

Don’t be trigger-happy

Electronic components are usually fragile, turning off and on the projector will create a power surge which tends to make the elements wear out faster, especially the lamp.