Entrepreneur’s Program for Passive Income Streams Gains Momentum

Late last year, Burns Funding, an alternative funding company for entrepreneurs and small businesses, introduced a program that “creates residual wealth” for participants.

24
https://pixabay.com/photos/entrepreneur-startup-start-up-man-593377/

Founder and serial entrepreneur Peter J. Burns III called it the “Holy Grail of Investing.”

The early returns from two participants, and their experiences, have supported Burns’ proclamation.

“But what we are doing is making savvy use of readily available technology around e-commerce stores and Artificial Intelligence-powered crypto bots,” Burns said.

“What’s more, it is a 100-percent leveraged capitalization. For qualified candidates, the full debt is supported by the immediate cash flow of two main, passive-income generators.”

Here’s How the System Works

Qualified applicants who get funded might receive up to $200,000 to get started.

At first, the full debt is supported by an immediate cash flow from the crypto bots. That is usually the case for three to four months—when the online store’s cash flow begins to kick in and pay off the initial capitalization.

Burns elaborated on the use of crypto bots. “These crypto bots make money every day and are hedged by a strategy that’s bullet-proof to market fluctuations,” he noted. “The bots are managed by a third party (which takes a 20-percent fee).”

The online stores are similarly “bullet-proof,” according to Burns. “The stores are managed by experts in the field, who have a proven track record. After being seasoned for about two years, the online stores can be resold, often for three times the initial purchase price.”

Burns added that “this isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme. It is a tangible way to create passive income for residual wealth. The passive-income that is created can be transformed by you to build the business of your dreams or bolster a company you have already launched.”

The Case Studies

One of the first people Burns approached with the idea was a business associate and friend in the northwestern U.S., who already had his own business.

After embracing the idea, the friend was impressed.

“It’s hard to believe there is anything new when it comes to new business ideas that produce results,” he said. “But Burns has done it.

“This process is like nothing I have ever seen, especially in how you repay the loan that is used to fund the business. No money comes out of your pocket. It’s paid back by two passive income sources. The combination is very powerful.”

With his store operational for only four days, the entrepreneur noted that he had already sold $3,580 worth of product.

With no experience as an online store owner, he said he saw a quick return on investment of 21.13 percent. More than $750 of the store’s gross was pure profit (after deducting costs to fulfill the orders, manage the store, and other miscellaneous tasks).

The entrepreneur is taking full advantage of Burns’ passive income generation tool. In fact, he is having a second store built right now, which is scheduled to go live in the next month and scale in similar fashion.

He believes that in four to six months, each store should pull in a little over $10,000 per month. Between the two, that’s $20,000 to $25,000 each month, or a quarter million dollars a year.

The entrepreneur could opt to sell the stores after a couple years and potentially make three times the initial purchase, notes Burns. Take out broker fees, assume a little negotiation and Burns says he could walk away with $300,000 on each sale.

The other case study involves California entrepreneur Rob Tepper.

His initial focus, rather than the online stores, was the crypto bots, which are just as powerful, and have the same ability to buy out leveraged debt.

Tepper has become a believer. And even when bitcoin recently tanked, he didn’t panic. That’s because crypto bots are programmed to buy and sell as cryptocurrency values fluctuate on a daily basis, not whether the price goes up or down.

Recently, Tepper invested in a crypto bot that he said immediately began producing a return of 1.5 percent per day. At that rate, a $5,000 investment in this particular bot would turn into $26,000 net profit by the end of a year.

“Crypto bots make money every time the price ‘wiggles’ up or down,” noted Tepper. “Bots are programmed to sell a share of crypto at a price slightly higher than the purchase price.”

What about the profits?

“Bot-generated profits are not automatically reinvested,” he said. “You can choose to cash out of an investment or strategically reinvest. Some profits can be used to finance the initial investment.”

The commonality between both entrepreneurs is satisfaction.

Burns isn’t surprised.

“This process is unique,” Burns said. “Especially in how you repay your loan. No money comes out of your pocket. It’s paid back by two passive income sources we have put together. The combination is very powerful—two cash-flowing assets that pay all the bills.

“We have dozens of other participants in the pipeline. This is the wave of the future.”