Here's What Your Enneagram Type Says About Your New Years Resolution

No matter what your type is, you've got something you want to work on or change in 2021.

35

The enneagram test is a personality test that places you into one of nine categories. However, it is much more in-depth than just one basic category. You also have a wing type, and there are three main centers that you fit into based on your placement on the graph as well as much more! You can read more in-depth about how the enneagram works here, and you can take the full enneagram test here.

After you've taken the test to find out your type, see what that means about your New Years resolution below!

Type 1: The Reformer

Your New Years' resolutions are likely pretty well thought-out but are not all necessarily attainable as they are a reflection of your need for perfection.

Type 2: The Helper

Your New Years Resolutions are probably things like volunteering more and being there for your friends. However, it is possible that 2020 taught you the importance of being there for yourself too, and so maybe your resolutions reflect that instead.

Type 3: The Achiever

You probably already have a written out list of all your resolutions that you're just itching to cross off. They are likely efforts toward self-betterment, and I wouldn't be surprised if you started working on them sooner than 2021.

Type 4: The Individualist

Your resolutions are definitely personal and unique to each person. However, you've probably made them all quite clear to your friends and family.

Type 5: The Investigator

You probably have a pretty good list of resolutions started that you just aren't telling anyone about.

Type 6: The Loyalist

Your resolutions are probably all about how you can strengthen your relationships and be there for everyone more in your life.

Type 7: The Enthusiast

You definitely have at least started a list and are fully prepared to take 2021 head-on with a positive attitude, whether you accomplish your resolutions or not.

Type 8: The Challenger

Yours probably revolve around self-improvement but only so you have a leg up on the rest of us.

Type 9: The Peacemaker

Your resolutions are likely very wholesome and an effort to fill those around you with happiness and calmness.