You Know You're An ENFP When...

You Know You're An ENFP When...

The carefree personality is a bit more complex than perceived.

3820
You Know You're An ENFP When...
TeenTimes

Robin Williams, Ellen DeGeneres, and Jenifer Aniston are included in what makes up 8% of the entire population. ENFP stands for Extrovert, iNtuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving, and is 1 of the 16 Myers-Briggs personalities. When it comes to intuition, we are extroverts, but when it comes to feelings, we are introverts. To put it simply, we are a personality type filled with contradictions.

You know you're an ENFP when your energy is fueled by being around people and socializing, but at you do need your alone time. Sometimes we like being the center of attention in a group of people, but other times we'd rather stay in and avoid the social scene all together.

You know you're an ENFP when you love meeting new people and genuinely want to get to know who they are. This often comes off as flirtatious and usually backfires and we distance ourselves when we don't feel the same way.

You know you're an ENFP when you love expressing your happiness and excitement about everything in life, but rarely display negative feelings. There's a misconception that we are always happy people, but we meet the other end of the extreme as well. We just don't feel the need to share that side of our emotions. Speaking of emotions...

You know you're an ENFP when you're highly emotional, but are good at hiding it. Remember that breakup that you moved on from fairly quickly? Lol.

You know you're an ENFP when you have multiple friend groups. Or at least you call everyone your friend even though they may just be acquaintances which may lead to trusting people too easily.

You know you're an ENFP when you crush on so many people, but rarely get into relationships. This is because ENFPs connect with almost everyone we meet. We aren't scared of commitment, we just fall in love easily and look for more than just a connection in a relationship; we look for something real and intense, and someone who can keep up with us and challenges us in a way that enables us to grow.

You know you're an ENFP when you have creative projects and ideas, but end up not finishing most of them. There have been countless books that you're halfway through and songs that only have the half the lyrics written somewhere in your room.

You know you're an ENFP when one of your strengths is being independent. At the same time, this can be a flaw because as much as we love doing our thing, we sometimes forget that rules exist.

You know you're an ENFP when you're carefree. People mistaken this being careless, but we are serious and get down to business when needed.

You know you're an ENFP when you love planning, but never stick to those plans. This may annoy other personality types.

You know you're an ENFP when you want people to accept you, but never lose a sense individuality. We like fitting in, but are never afraid to communicate our own opinions and what we stand for.

You know you're an ENFP when you're a huge people-pleaser and sometimes forget to treat yourself.

You know you're an ENFP when you have the urge to go on spontaneous adventures and engage in deep conversations because you get bored easily. Small talk bores us to death, so we usually like to steer the conversation to something more meaningful.

You know you're an ENFP when you love being the life of the party, know how to relax, and are charismatic. We truly care about other people and their feelings. Our free spirits lead us to wander and crave adventure. But once we are at our full potential, we will use our creativity, imagination, and passion to change the world.