End Of The Semester Feelings, As Told By Vanderpump Rules

Motivation to work hard so you can become Lisa Vanderpump
1617

I recently got into the reality show Vanderpump Rules, and what a better time to start binge-watching a show than the end of the semester. The end of the semester is full of high emotions, work, and drama, and so are the lives of the SUR employees in Vanderpump Rules. So naturally, I thought it was a perfect comparison.

1. Saying all semester, “That’s not due until April”, and then realizing that it is now April

3. When your professor mentions the final

4. Realizing that you’re about to be home for 3 months, which means no more freedom

5. But then realizing that you're about to be home for 3 months, which means real food

6. But then coming to terms with no 2 am Camp Co until August

7. When you professor asks if you have any last minute questions on your final assignment

8. Reevaluating your health after being sick all semester

9. Finally getting a break from work and getting to see your family again