Here's To The End Of Another Semester

Here's To The End Of Another Semester

Goodbye semester, hello vacation.

27

So, it's been an interesting 8 weeks. I studied "Succeeding In College" and "Interpersonal Communication" for the second half of this semester in college.

It has been two sets of 8 weeks full of lessons, reading materials, syllabi, self-checks, quizzes, discussions, open-ended essay projects, and music to provide a soundtrack to keep me sane within the midst of all of this.

It's certainly been a lot of work, but it's worth it to be able to bring my aspirations to life.

I'm not gonna lie, it's a lot of pressure to be in college, despite how young people are encouraged into it. I feel a lot of this pressure within these 8 weeks, and I'll be honest, it gets to me. I know a lot of people who have been in college and this pressure can affect them to the point of actually dropping out. Whenever I feel this pressure, I remember how far I've come, and I know that I've come much too far to just stop now. With that, I'm motivated to keep going.

I have studied a number of topics in college so far, and I have quite a few more to learn. There is something about these 8 week semesters that are rather notable. It's interesting because I get to learn in phases, and it's all done at my own pace. Even though it's only two classes at a time, it's a lot to manage because every aspect is in my hands. Luckily, during my semesters I always have an amazing soundtrack to keep me motivated as I'm working.

As of yesterday, I'm proud to say that I got A's in both of my classes, and I'm about to embark on a much-deserved winter break. So, here's to the end of another semester, and to the start of another for next year.