Since its release on Netflix, everyone and their family has been talking about "Emily in Paris," with seemingly very mixed reviews. But if you watched and loved it (for all of its cheesy ridiculousness) like I did, you're likely berry hungry for more episodes (AKA more Gabriel).
Though a second season has yet to be officially confirmed, creator Darren Star has already begun teasing what could be in the next season for fans. Of course, though, we can't help but want more deets.
Here are 13 predictions for the next season of "Emily in Paris" for the fans who can't get enough.
1. Camille will find out about Emily and Gabriel.
2. Antoine will prove his investment in Gabriel's restaurant didn't come without strings attached.
3. Gabriel's restaurant will thrive.
4. We'll see a lot more of Mindy now that she's living with Emily.
5. Mindy's singing career will start to take off.
6. The drama between Sylvie and Emily will continue, but Sylvie will warm up to Emily more.
7. Luc and Julien will get their time in the much deserved spotlight.
8. Emily's Chicago ex-boyfriend will make a surprise appearance with an impromptu visit.
9. Emily still won't be able to speak any French.
10. Emily and Gabriel will continue trying to resist one another, but will inevitably fail.
11. Camille will realize she deserves better and move on from Gabriel like the queen she is.
12. Emily will travel the world.
13. Gabriel and Mathieu will both be vying for Emily's heart.