14 Times Emily Blunt And John Krasinski Made Us Feel Overwhelmingly Single

It's Valentine's season, which means I get to gush over my favorite celebrity couple.

188

If the "A Quiet Place" power couple ever separated, there's a very good chance I'd stop believing in love. Maintaining a relationship under the light of a thousand cameras and microphones causes many celebrity couples to crack at the seams, but John Krasinski and Emily Blunt's decade-long relationship still appears to be going strong. It's practically impossible to know what their relationship is like behind-the-scenes, but if it's anything like the picture-perfect persona they present in public there must be something they're doing right. Or maybe these two are just really, really good actors.

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, here are 14 mushy-gushy moments where the couple defined #RelationshipGoals.

1. When Emily won her first SAG Award and they had a moment.

Everything about Emily's acceptance speech was heartwarming to the core, and the tears in John's eyes said everything we need to know about their special connection.

2. When they were warned that doing "A Quiet Place" together would end in divorce but took the risk and became closer as a result.

When asked about working with John on the film after her SAG win, Emily said, "A lot of people were like, 'You're going to be divorced by the end of it' but actually we were so much closer. And I think the discovery of how well we collaborated, how well we can create something together, was just so special."

3. Their quirky chemistry.

Whether they're attending the Kimmel School of Perfect Acting or teasing each other in an interview, these two don't take themselves too seriously and we love them for it.

4. Their parenting philosophy.

Having prolific careers in the entertainment industry doesn't leave much time for the things that truly matter, but the couple makes it their priority to provide time for the two girls.

"My children's happiness, their safety, and their well-being is the most paramount thing in my life," Emily told People, "And if [I am] unable to give them any of those things, then who am I? What's my identity?"

John also opened up about his fear of not always being able to be there for the kids, "Even when [we] drop our 4-year-old daughter off at school, you don't know what she's gonna do that day. You don't know if other kids are gonna be nice to her or if she [will get] in trouble for something. You just want to protect them at all costs."

5. When John admitted to his obsession with Emily's film "The Devil Wears Prada".

Even before they started dating, John had a stalker-like obsession with Emily, admitting to watching her 2006 film, "The Devil Wears Prada", "like 75" times. "We had just started dating and she had come over to my house. She popped by in between some things and I was watching it," Krasinski told E! News reporter Marc Malkin, "She opened the door and I flipped the channel and she looked at me like, 'Were you just watching porn?'...I think it was better for me at the time for her to think I was watching porn than watching 'The Devil Wears Prada' for the seventy-fifth time."

6. When Emily broke her "five-month rule" for John by doing "A Quiet Place".

Emily told The Hollywood Reporter, "I have a minimum of a five-month rule between projects, other than 'A Quiet Place'. I broke the rule for him and him alone."

Takes a pretty special film (or guy) for a girl to do something like that.

7. Their first impressions of each other.

The two met at a restaurant while Emily was having dinner with a mutual friend. John walked in and:

"It was one of those things where I wasn't really looking for a relationship and I was thinking I'm going to take my time in LA," John said in a 2011 interview with Ellen, "Then I met her and I was so nervous. I was like, 'Oh God, I think I'm going to fall in love with her.' As I shook her hand I went, 'I like you.'"

Emily shared a similar reaction with People EIC Jess Cagle: "We were discussing how much I was enjoying being single. And then [my friend] goes, 'Oh, my God, there's my friend John.' And that was it."

8. Their first date.

John decided to go the extreme for their first time out, telling Conan O'Brien, "On our first date, I decided, 'I'm gonna really hit the gas and bring her to a gun range.' I think that I was so sure that I would never end up with her…that I was like, 'You know what, I'm gonna blow it right away and then that way you don't feel bad."

9. When they did charity work together.

In 2015 they partnered with celebrity chefs in a charity livestream with Family Reach, an organization that benefits families fighting cancer.

10. The fact that John knows he hit the soulmate jackpot.

He knows it and so does everyone else, including this London customs agent.

11. What Emily says about John.

To Entertainment Weekly: "I love him in 'A Quiet Place', I think he's really stunning in it, but I loved him in 'Away We Go'. I think he was just awesome in it. I loved his big shaggy beard and the hair and he was so authentic and funny. I think that's one of my favorites that he's done."

12. What John says about Emily.

To Jimmy Kimmel: "I've been next to her when she's made all these amazing decisions and she's without a doubt the classiest, smartest, most dedicated actress I've ever known."

He's Emily's biggest fan and that's what marriage is all about.

13. This picture.

You know a couple is in love when they're looking at each other, not the flashing cameras.

14. When John would fly home every weekend while filming "Jack Ryan" to see Emily and the kids.

At the premiere of "Jack Ryan", John told People magazine, "Family for me, it's a non-negotiable thing. So if I'm honest, I was shooting 6,000 miles away from them, and I flew back every single weekend."

6,000 miles? That's nearly a day's worth of flying every weekend. And I can't even get a text back.

Needless to say, we're #TeamKrunt.