10 Elon Musk Fun Facts

10 Reasons Elon Musk Is A Mind-Boggling Human Being

His name is Elon. Elon Musk.

342

If you haven't heard of this man, I would definitely recommend that you tune in on Bloomberg Television or open up your finance app on your phone. Everyone in the business and technology world just can't keep his name out of their mouth. I'm not going to lie to you and say that everything that is said about him is positive because it's not, but let's be real: as a man of his status who wouldn't have haters? Elon Musk is changing up the game and making the impossible into possible. Here are some reasons why he is so intriguing!

Three companies. Three creations.

Tesla

Yes, you heard that right, folks. He is the founder of Tesla Inc., SpaceX, and The Boring Company. If you didn't know he founded these companies, now you know. By having that futuristic attractive looking car there is no way that people can keep their eyes off it. Well, what about SpaceX? This man's goal is to go to Mars. I think that in itself is mind-blowing. Now let's get to The Boring Company, Elon literally started making holes on the ground! He intends to make these tunnels to decrease traffic in high-traffic cities, so thank you Elon.

South Africa must be proud.

South Africa

Elon Musk officially became an American Citizen back in 2002. He initially is from South Africa. If you listen closely, you can still hear his accent.

He's a coder at heart.

Coding

At the age of 12, Elon Musk created a game called "Blastar." He sold his creation to a computer magazine for only $500.

Musk went from being bullied to a total superhero.

bully

Elon Musk told Vogue in 2015 that he had experienced bad bullying at a young age back in South Africa. There was an instance where he got beat up so bad that he ended up in the hospital.

Is he the real Iron Man?

Iron man

This isn't commonly known, but Elon helped to spark the inspiration for the superhero "Iron Man." It's crazy because certain scenes from "Iron Man 2" were filmed at SpaceX. Elon even had his own cameo in the movie!

Paypal had a great co-pal.

paypal

Elon Musk started out his big impact on the world as a PayPal co-founder. A fun fact about PayPal is that it was initially called X.com

The third time's the charm.

Talulah Riley

Even when you're out there changing the world, you have to make some time for romance. Elon has been married three times. Two of those times were to the British actress Talulah Riley. Don't worry Elon, I'm sure you'll get it right, next time.

He's a "thrillionaire."

Elon Musk

I honestly did not know that this was an actual word. They made it especially for high-tech entrepreneurs like Elon Musk who are trying to make science-fiction dreams into a reality.

His Twitter game too strong.

twitter

Just because our current president tweets out important news doesn't mean that other people can't too. With anything that he posts on Twitter, people freak out and sometimes they become headlines. Elon knows the power that this social media has, so he has learned to use it to his advantage.

Joe Rogan, what’s up man?

Elon Musk

After being a guest in Joe Rogan's podcast, he decides to take a few puffs of weed. After this happened, Elon Musk had the attention of many because that came unexpectedly. It's okay Elon, you do you.

Elon has done such amazing and very memorable activities. I can't wait to see what the future holds for his companies and what he thinks of doing next. Stay tuned world!