Best Christmas Songs
Seasonal

The 8 Best Christmas Songs, Hands Down

Let's settle this debate.

228
Tookapic

Christmas time is my favorite time of year. I get to eat LOTS of food, see my family, and celebrate the birth of Jesus! In order to get in the mood, I have all of my Christmas music on repeat. These are without a shadow of a doubt the BEST Christmas songs, don't argue with me. So, get ready to sing and be in the holiday spirit!

8. “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”- Michael Buble

What says Christmas more that Michael Buble's smooth vocals singing a classic holiday song? Nothing. In fact, his whole Christmas album will for sure get you in the holiday spirit.

7. “This Christmas” – Donny Hathaway  

Christmas, R&B style. This song is so groovy and different from all the other Christmas songs. It just feels like a good time.

6. “Last Christmas” – Wham!

Who doesn't love this song? This one is my favorite to blast while driving in the car.

5. “The Christmas Song” –Nat King Cole

This is the ultimate Christmas classic. Whenever I hear this song, I get sentimental and just want to sit by the Christmas tree with my family and some hot chocolate.

4. “Mele Kalikimaka”—Bing Crosby

This song just puts me in a good mood and makes me want to spend Christmas on the beach.

3. “Underneath the Tree” –Kelly Clarkson

If this song doesn't make you want to get up and dance, then I don't know what will. I love Kelly Clarkson's voice plus a great song makes for the perfect Christmas BOP.

2. “All I Want for Christmas is You” – Mariah Carey

This has been designated the official Christmas anthem. You had best believe that I am screaming this song at the top of my lungs every time it comes on.

1. “What Christmas Means to Me” – Stevie Wonder

Another groovy Christmas song that immediately puts me in the Christmas spirit. Plus, who doesn't love Stevie Wonder?

I hope that these songs put you in the Christmas spirit! Happy Holidays!!