Effective & Economical Solutions to Decorate a Small House
Lifestyles

Economic and Practical ideas that will totally improve your spaces

14

Decorating a small space is sometimes quite complicated. For this reason today we are going to show you a series of tips and ideas to achieve it. These are very simple, economic and practical ideas that will totally improve your spaces. Let's begin!

1. An integrated living and dining room
The living room and the dining room have to be integrated forming a single space in the small houses. This quickly makes it much wider, that is why the demolition of the partition that previously separated them.

2. A lot of color in your bedroom
If you do not want to change the furniture, nor the color of the walls and ceiling of your bedroom, a very effective and economical solution is to decide to change all the colors of the bedding, pillow, quilt, and cushions. Also, the blinds or curtains that you have in the windows.

3. Wooden furniture is seen in the kitchen
The wooden furniture seen in your kitchen is never going to look outdated. Since the Wooden furniture is varnished in the kitchen, it always looks great and giving warmth to the space that is impossible to achieve with other material. You can use it on wall coverings, or just on furniture.

4. Improve the appearance of the bathroom
Even the smallest bathroom can become a comfortable and functional place. The only thing you need is to correctly choose the design of your interior and use the space with intelligence.
A door with a strip of glass adds light to space and makes it look bigger and a medium size bathtubs will save you a lot of space. A colorful design will bring the place to life. Do not be afraid to use bright colors. Metal elements with copper colors and retro style will give a touch of elegance.

5 Place wallpaper
The wallpaper is an ever-present option. New patterns and colors appear in this easy-to-apply coating. It is relatively cheap and fast to transform environments. For its application, it is important that the wall is well finished so that there are no ripples. There is the possibility to choose only one of the walls or place in all areas of the space. A professional ensures a better execution, but if you are little hands you can do it yourself.

6. Colors with light tones
It is very important that you apply the clear tones of colors on the walls, floor, and ceiling. Light shades should not be removed in small houses. Always use the white color on the walls because it widens the space. You can create contrast by applying another color on one of the walls.

7. Take advantage of natural light
The natural light is essential when your spaces are small. Thanks to the light, the spatial perception of the place is improved, making it look much more spacious and welcoming.