EDM Songs School Year

For me, the first few weeks of the school year are always the worst — schedule changes, teachers trying to convince students to drop classes and the general adjusting from summer to school make for a crazy start to the semester. With these 25 EDM (electronic dance music) songs though, your school year will definitely begin strong.

1. A Different Way — Noizu Remix (DJ Snake, Lauv, Noizu)

DJ Snake is especially known for his unique beats, and the strong bass in this song definitely doesn't disappoint.

2. Don't Worry About Me (Zara Larsson)

The light beat and sultry voice of Zara Larsson is the perfect combination for the beginning of a long day.

3. Slide (Calvin Harris)

Calvin Harris brings together an iconic trio in "Slide" — Migos (consisting of Offset and Quavo) and Frank Ocean are sure to brighten up any day.

4. Solo Dance (Martin Jensen)

With an unknown female vocalist and Martin Jensen's iconic DJing, "Solo Dance" provides just the peppiness to start off a long day.

5. Promises (Calvin Harris, Sam Smith, Jessie Reyez)

Another Calvin Harris piece, "Promises", features the vocals of Sam Smith and Jessie Reyez; its catchy beat will definitely hype you up.

6. You & Me — Flume Remix (Disclosure, Eliza Doolittle, Flume)

The pulsating beat of Disclosure's "You & Me" is perfect as a positive beginning to the day.

7. Symphony (Clean Bandit)

Featuring Zara Larsson, as well as hints of classical instruments, Clean Bandit's "Symphony" exudes a positive and confident vibe.

8. This One's For You (David Guetta)

Another Zara Larsson feature, "This One's For You," produced by David Guetta, will definitely start you off strong.

9. Stay (David Guetta)

The strong beat and the clean vocals of Raye make this song addicting and fresh.

10. Beautiful (Clean Bandit)

Another Clean Bandit song, "Beautiful" features DaVido and Love Ssega and will make any dreary day into something positive and cheerful.

11. Dust Clears (Clean Bandit)

The constant beat and background vocals of Noonie Bao will definitely lighten up the day.

12. Daydream (Medasin)

A more dreamy (no pun intended) song, "Daydream" is perfect to listen to at night, when you're busy studying for that economics test the next day.

13. Alone — Toddla T Remix (Jessie Ware, Toddla T)

On the other hand, "Alone," with its hype beat and energetic vocals, is much better to listen to in the early morning.

14. This Is What You Came For (Calvin Harris)

A classic, Calvin Harris and Rihanna's "This Is What You Came For" never gets old. Pretty ideal if you need a pick-me-up.

15. One Kiss (Calvin Harris)

Both iconic in their own ways, Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa combine talents to create a catchy, hype song.

16. I'm Not Alone — 2019 Edit (Calvin Harris)

Calvin Harris's "I'm Not Alone" focuses more on the beat (rather than the vocals) but is still a good song to start off strong with,

17. Thinking About You (Calvin Harris)

Another song with an extremely catchy beat, "Thinking About You" features Jordanian singer Ayah Marar and a catchy bass line.

18. Carry On (Kygo)

With a smaller emphasis on beat and a greater emphasis on Rita Ora's voice, "Carry On" is positive and uplifting.

19. Wish You Well (Sigala)

Becky Hill's vocal talent is highlighted in Sigala's "Wish You Well," and the catchy beat will definitely start off your day strong.

20. Don't Worry Bout Me — Rudimental Remix (Zara Larsson)

A remix of "Don't Worry Bout Me," Zara Larsson once again showcases her amazing voice, and Rudimental showcases their amazing remix skills.

21. Love No More (Loud Luxury)

One of my favorite songs, "Love No More" features Canadian singer anders and a hype beat.

22. No Promises (Cheat Codes)

On the lighter side of EDM, "No Promises" features the iconic Demi Lovato and her amazing range and vocals.

23. We Found Love (Calvin Harris)

Another iconic Calvin Harris and Rihanna song, "We Found Love" features the hype beat that's so characteristic of this genre of music.

24. Try Me (Plastic Toy, DJ Snake)

A more slow song, "Try Me" features DJ Snake yet again; this time, he's with electronic producer Plastic Toy.

25. Don't Worry Bout Me — Diamond Pistols Remix

Another Zara Larsson remix, another way to start off the year strong.