5 Things You And Your Pumpkin Can Do This Fall To Spice Up Your Relationship

I hope these ideas inspire you to embrace fall with your significant other, regardless of the circumstances!

56

Fall is such a beautiful and romantic time. Between the amazing flavors, warm color palettes, and fun activities, it's simply the best time to spend with your significant other. I can't tell you how many couples look forward to going to the pumpkin patch together, going on hayrides, and even getting a taste of that crisp autumn air. Some people wait all year to experience the magic of the fall season! I know that I love being able to spend fall with my significant as often as I can, and I'm certainly not alone in this sentiment.

However, with COVID-19 raging, you might be thinking that you need to cancel your romantic fall plans. No way! There are plenty of ideas you can do with your pumpkin, either at home or with a mask, to have a safe and enjoyable fall season. Here are a few ways to spice up your relationship safely this fall!

1. Bake some fall goodies.

Unsplash

Head on over to your local grocery store and pick out some goodies to make at home! From pies to cookies to smores, there are plenty of ways to enjoy being at home. This is my favorite idea because you get to eat the food after you're done in the kitchen.

2. Go visit a pumpkin patch.

Unsplash

Sure, it might be a weird time, but naturally, most pumpkin patches are already spread out to allow for six feet of space. Remember to always wear your mask and social distance when you go!

3. Carve a pumpkin together.

Unsplash

Even if you decide not to go to the pumpkin patch for long, you can quickly pick out a pumpkin to take home and carve. If you don't feel like going all the way to a pumpkin patch, your local grocery store will most likely have a few out for sale. Then, get your designs prepared and start carving!

4. Make them a fall-themed goody basket.

Youtube

I can't tell you how many people I saw last year who wished they got a spooky basket from their friend or significant other. If you want to show them you care, get them a few of their favorite goodies and place them in a fall-themed box, or even a pumpkin candy bucket. I'm sure they'll enjoy whatever you get them and they'll certainly appreciate that you were thinking of them.

5. Put on some comfy clothes and watch a spooky movie together.

Instagram

Last, but certainly not least, dig through your closet or go to the store and get some fuzzy pumpkin socks. You can even buy some matching fall pajama pants! Then, curl up on the couch and watch a fall-themed movie together. Personally, I don't like scary movies, but whatever you choose, try and make it Halloween or fall-themed to get into the seasonal spirit!

I hope these ideas inspire you to embrace fall with your significant other, regardless of the circumstances! Happy fall!