Multichannel eCommerce Platform- The Only Way to Survive the Competition

The ROI on the multichannel marketing endeavors also saw a good leap.

If you will compare the last decade with the present day with respect to eCommerce you will realize that what was seemed an unattractive business model has now evolved as a multimillion eCommerce industry and forcing even the established enterprises to go online using multichannel eCommerce platform. The reason why multichannel platform is necessary to dive into the growing industry is because having a mere presence without proper optimizations is of no good and will never yield the results an enterprise desires.  

So why it is so that proper optimizations and statistics records are very important consideration? Out of the many studies conducted it has been concluded that many of the business ventures recorded a steep rise in their revenue when they shifted to or chose an eCommerce multichannel platform. This is because extra advertising campaigns through the eCommerce platforms have made the business ventures reach to a higher number of potential clients which ultimately converted into real clients. 

The ROI on the multichannel marketing endeavors also saw a good leap. The direct benefits of eCommerce multichannel platform is that it helps start-up or mid-sized business ventures to stand a chance against the giant of the eCommerce industry like Amazon, eBay, Alibaba etc. Through eCommerce multichannel platforms like Shopping Cart Elite the business ventures can easily push their brand in order to boost visibility and drive growth. So all that the business venture holders have to do is to monitor the growth and concentrate on their product development.  

It is quite needless to say that it requires a lot of research for business ventures holders who are new to the eCommerce industry but are very eager to make a good online presence. The main medium to do is to decide where to start from and what kind of platform is required to meet the business objectives in the forecasted timeline. Things like whether the eCommerce platform help in setting up the business online and automate everything, provides marketing automation, SEO optimization and whether it provides Omni channel selling capability etc. are some key point to consider. Beside this, there are many checklists that help a business owner to choose the befitting platform so let’s have a look at some of the points to consider: 

Pricing: 

Pricing is one factor that start-ups and midsized business ventures have to think about a lot as it finally comes down to capital investment that needs to be done very precisely. Know what it’s going to cost for eCommerce platform plan, hosting, features, security, back-end support, maintenance and help. 

Support for Integrations: 

The online store must look attractive so it is always advised to consider a platform that provides support for integrations of various plugins and software as well as allow different marketing campaigns to run smoothly. 

Scalability and Functionality

The business website must be able to handle large volumes of targeted customers every day. Scalability is one aspect that can never be overlooked as it can impact the revenue of the business venture.  

SEO Friendly Structure and Functions:

SEO is an integral part of any eCommerce website and so the eCommerce platform must be SEO friendly so that content, optimized keywords, SEO friendly URLs, meta tags, navigation links ALT tags, H1, H2, H3 tags etc. can be implemented within the website. 

Payment Gateways: 

The payment gateway is very important aspect as the payment process must be hassle free. Some platforms doesn’t support third party payment vendors like PayPal etc. and it can be a very inconvenience for customers. So check what the payment gateway can handle. 

Mobile Responsiveness:

People nowadays shop through mobile more than the desktop or laptop. So the website should be fully mobile responsive. The eCommerce platform should be able to create versions for both desktop and mobile.