3 Easy Ways to Boost Your Self Confidence

Tips to get yourself smiling.

51
pixabay.com

As a girl, I can admit that it is tough to see yourself in a positive way. People believe having self-confidence is bad for you. But that is not the case. In fact, having confidence has been proven to a healthier lifestyle. So change the way you perceive yourself because you are beautiful.

1. Exterminate the bad thoughts

Collect all of the negative opinions you have of yourself. Do this while breathing in. Now calmly, let all of them go as you breath out. You will immediately feel much better about yourself and it will also boost your mood. Another method is writing a list of all your thoughts. Then proceed to literally destroy it. It's up to you on how you want to remove the list; have fun with it!

2. Dress up

Wearing cute outfits to school or any event makes you feel better inside because you feel put- together. This doesn't mean you have to spend hundreds of dollars, though; even just a shirt and jeans can make you feel successful!

3. Be kind to everyone around you

As cheesy as this sounds, being nice to others helps you feel better about yourself. Because then you see yourself in a more positive alternative. So next time you see someone, make a positive remark, like how their hair looks great or you love their shoes.