7 Easy New Year's Resolutions Everyone Can Accomplish

Lets face it, you're not going to the gym everyday

10

The first week of the New Year may be the one and only time you go through with your resolutions. However, maybe this year things will change? Going to the gym every day or finding a significant other is definitely no easy task and you may not find yourself motivated to keep up with it. Here are some tips, tricks, and basic resolutions of easy things you can incorporate into your life to make you feel accomplished and you might be able to keep up with.

1. Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone

Whether it's trying something new, going somewhere you've never been, or talking to someone new, getting out of your comfort zone is something we all need to do every once in awhile. The pay off is fantastic.

2. Call, Don't Text

Our generation tends to hide behind our cellular devices quite frequently. Communicating via texting can cause people to misunderstand what we're trying to say and take things the wrong way. Calling and FaceTiming is much more personal and gets messages across easier. Try it sometime.

3. Compliment A Stranger

You know how good it feels when someone random tells you that they like your hair or outfit. Why not spread the happiness? Who knows, a small sentence might turn into a conversation and maybe you'll make a new friend.

4. Be Healthy

This is a broad topic, obviously. If you can't get to the gym every day like most people (seriously, if you make this possible then you're a wizard). We can do little things like go for walks, eat more fruits, and spend more time outside. A healthy lifestyle turns into a healthy mind.

5. Read A Book

When was the last time you had time to read a book for pleasure? Go to a coffee shop, a local bench or your comfiest couch and find a spot to just immerse yourself. Reading is one of the most enjoyable things one can do, and we can never find enough time to do.

6. Put In More Effort

Reach out to those who you never see, make plans and make it happen. Relationships are a two-sided street, and if you put in the effort, then you'll see things through.

7. Treat Yo Self

You're always too hard on yourself. Give yourself a break and treat yourself to letting yourself be proud of your accomplishments and no belittle what you've done. You're great, keep going! Make time for yourself and don't stress yourself out on the little things.