Meal prepping can seem intimidating and time-consuming, but here are 6 quick, easy, and delicious meal prep items that will last all week long!

1. Oatmeal blueberry muffins.

3 cups of old-fashioned oats

2 teaspoons of baking powder

1 teaspoon of cinnamon

2 eggs

1 1/2 cups of almond milk

2 bananas (as ripe as possible)

Handful of blueberries

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix all of your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and mix in the eggs and almond milk. Mix all of the ingredients and put them into cupcake pans, no cupcake liners are necessary! Put a few blueberries on each of the muffins and bake for 20-25 minutes.

2. Greek yogurt bark.

3 cups of plain greek yogurt

Granola of your choice

Strawberries

Blueberries

Put a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread the greek yogurt evenly across the baking sheet. Put the granola and fruit on top and let it freeze for at least 2 hours. Break apart the bark once it is entirely frozen. Super easy!

3. Cauliflower pizza.

1 head of cauliflower

1/2 cup shredded mozzarella

1/4 cup grated parmesan

1/2 teaspoon dried oregano

1/2 teaspoon kosher salt

1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

2 eggs

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Break the cauliflower apart and steam. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and bake for 20 minutes.

4. Banana pancakes.

2 eggs

1 banana

Mash the banana and beat in the eggs. Cook like a regular pancake!

5. Protein noodles.

You can just buy these from the store like regular pasta. Look for the pasta that says "protein plus." They taste just as a good but are so much better for you!

6. Taco bowl.

1 pound ground turkey

1 can of black beans

1 can of corn

2 cups of brown rice

Handful of lettuce

1 tomato

Cook the turkey and brown rice. Mix all of the ingredients together. Easy as pie!

I hope these easy recipes were helpful! Happy eating!