Easy and efficient cleaning with iRomba vacuum cleaners

Robot vacuum cleaners of this series are designed for dry and wet cleaning

9

Among the popular series of robot vacuum cleaners, models of the American brand iRobot should be highlighted. All products are of high quality and have a long service life. iRobot offers robotic equipment that will clean quickly and efficiently and with minimal noise. Models differ in terms of cleaning area, design, functions and equipment. Each iRobot robot vacuum cleaner has basic functions, regardless of the model class.

Romba series

Devices are intended for dry cleaning of the house. Thanks to their compact size, robotic vacuum cleaners can get under beds, armchairs and other pieces of furniture. The side brushes sweep the debris down the center to the bottom, where the side brush picks it up and sends it to the dust collector. Vacuum cleaners are equipped with sensors that scan the surrounding space and create a map of the room and the route of the robot's movement on the surface. The vacuum turbine is designed to collect small debris. iRobot Roomba models feature a main brush for collecting large debris, as well as side brushes for cleaning in corners and along walls. iRobot Roomba cleans floor coverings, which include carpets, laminate, parquet, linoleum, tiles, wood.

Braava Series

Robot vacuum cleaners of this series are designed for dry and wet cleaning. The robot vacuum cleaner is autonomous and developed with artificial intelligence technology. The iRobot Braava does not require prior programming before use. After completion of dry cleaning, it is important to replace the garbage container with a water tank and start the wet cleaning process. The iRobot cleaning robot cleans the perimeter of the room, along the walls, and bypasses the legs of the furniture, which makes cleaning the room more efficient.

Scooba Series

The main task of robotic vacuum cleaners of this series is to clean damp embossed surfaces up to 30 m2. These professional assistants will be the best option for moisture-resistant surfaces, linoleum or varnished parquet. The process of wet cleaning with iRobot Scooba takes place in several stages. At the first stage, the robot collects small debris, dust, crumbs and dirt, and sprays water with detergent. At the second stage, cleaning takes place. Using a bristle brush and rubber scrapers, Scooba cleans the surface of dried dirt, stains, spilled liquid. The robot vacuum cleaner sucks up the remaining dirty water and switches on the dry mode, which keeps the floor clean and dry.

Other models of vacuum cleaners you can find in the catalogue https://qwertycompare.com/en/robot-vacuums/irobot/c1.

Features of iRobot robotic vacuum cleaners

• iRobot vacuum cleaners differ from other manufacturers in their technological filling, excellent manoeuvrability and compact size. This device will help to clean room with almost any floor covering. The design features allow you to penetrate under low furniture, which allows you to clean even in hard-to-reach places. High-quality cleaning of the outgoing air will keep the freshness of the atmosphere in the room.
  • Robotic vacuum cleaners can clean the room from 40 minutes to 3 hours without recharging. For example, the iRobot Braava 390t model can clean about 60 square meters on a single charge. Another model iRobot Roomba S9 with the most capacious battery can clean about 110 square meters to recharge.
  • The main brushes are designed for cleaning hair and pet hair. For instance, the iRobot S9 model has double rubber brushes with a ribbed surface. This type of brush is designed to clean large particles from the floor. The side brush is essential for cleaning corners and along walls.
  • The iRobot vacuum cleaner can recognize obstacles and get out of the wires. It takes 2-3 hours to charge the device. It is also easy to program and control this device.
  • Obstacle sensors are installed along the edges of the robot vacuum cleaner. Their main task is to signal the device about obstacles, such as another surface.
  • You can control the cleaning and vacuuming process from your smartphone. Developers have created an application that allows users to set up a cleaning schedule, select a cleaning area, and limit the cleaning area.
  • The robot vacuum cleaner can be controlled using a smartphone, remote control or thanks to the buttons located on the body. The mobile application allows users to control the cleaning process and view the cleaning history and the location of the robot vacuum cleaner.
  • When you choose a robot vacuum cleaner, you need to focus on several criteria.
  • The presence of obstacle detection sensors allow owners not to worry about the device's integrity.
  • Models with a dust bag volume of 0.3 l are suitable for an apartment with a small area. For a big house, it is better to choose capacious vacuum cleaners of 0.6 litres.
  • The robot vacuum cleaner is equipped with all the necessary functions so that routine cleaning does not take much time and does not cause negative emotions.

Movement directions of iRobot vacuum cleaner models:

• Random - the vacuum cleaner chooses a random route. It moves in a straight line, zigzag, along the walls and makes turns at an arbitrary angle.
  • Along the walls - the robot cleaner moves parallel along the walls, which allows you to cover the entire perimeter of the room.
  • Left-Right mode - the movement of the robot cleaner follows the trajectory from left to right. The user sets this mode manually.
  • Forward-backward mode - the robot moves along the trajectory forward-backwards. This mode is activated manually.
  • Zigzag mode - the device performs zigzag movements on the room surface, which improves the quality of space cleaning.
  • Spiral - spiral cleaning removes the toughest dirt.
  • Along the perimeter of the room - the robot vacuum moves along walls, around corners and around the perimeter for perfect cleaning.