How To Make Extra Money During The Holidays

5 Money-Making Tips For Girls Who Need A Little Extra Cash To Spend On Christmas Gifts

Our wallets need assistance.

446

Christmas is just a month away and with the joy of the holiday season comes the stress of finances and finding the perfect gift. If you find yourself needing a few extra bucks this Christmas, try these five money-making methods to add some bulk to your budget.

1. Donate plasma.

For an hour out of your day, you can save a life and earn some cash, up to $75 in some locations. Be a hero and get paid.

2. Clean out your closet.

Take your old prom dresses to a consignment shop, or sell clothes on Facebook or Instagram. You can also utilize clothes-selling platforms such as Poshmark and Threadup.

3. Change your change.

I know you have a jar of coins or at least the cup holder in your car is full of quarters, nickels, dimes, and pennies. Utilize this money by rolling it and taking it to the bank to plump up your bank account. You'd be surprised how much money you have just riding around in that cup holder.

4. Get crafty.

Are you a gifted painter, artist, or carpenter? Build or paint something to sell online. Items like hand-painted Christmas ornaments or home decor are always popular.

5. Sell photos.

There are many websites such as Shuttershock that pay you every time someone downloads your content. Simply create an account and submit photos to start earning.