On the morning of Feb. 7, 2016, I woke up severely disturbed and upset by the atrocity I saw on live news TV. Donald John Trump, a Republican presidential candidate for 2016, announced during the Republican debate in New Hampshire that "he would reinstate waterboarding if elected and "bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding." But he did not say what he would do that was "worse." Before I continue, I must state that I have never been fond of politics. However, it was Trump's preposterously dehumanizing statement promoting torture that inspired me to speak up about this injustice. In addition, my political views remain neutral, as I do not follow any particular parties other than my own. I am a Millennial who wants to warn everyone that Trump will ruin this country if he is elected president.

Donald J. Trump stands for everything that goes against our humanity and the best interests of The United States of America. Not only is he unfit to be a president, he is also incompetent at being a decent human being. Donald J. Trump is a racist, sexist, and narcissistically violent homophobic corporate bully, to say the least, who will destroy this country and most likely the world. To substantiate my argument, I will include some quotes from Donald Trump himself. Many have compared him to Adolf Hitler, including the Anne Frank's stepsister who says, " Donald Trump is acting like Hitler "; Let's see why.

To start, Donald Trump is sexist. Here is one example of his regards to females: “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.” In addition, he does not respect a woman's decision over her own body in regards to abortion when he states “Look, Planned Parenthood has to stop with the abortions,” he told host Chuck Todd on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” Donald Trump is homophobic when he stated, "I'll overturn the shocking gay marriage decision, trust me." Donald Trump is anti-immigration: When asked if he'd send 50,000 immigrants back, Trump said, "They're going to have to go out. They can come back, but they're gonna have to go out." He is anti-Mexican: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people." Donald Trump is anti-Muslim: "They're not coming to this country if I'm president. And if Obama has brought some to this country they are leaving, they're going, they're gone."

I could write a long book about Donald Trump, that is with all my efforts to avoid throwing up in the process. There is much more I would have included in this article, but I want to keep the focus on the major issues at stake. For a man that has filed bankruptcy three times more than his marital divorces, it's hard not to be disgusted by his seriously controversial statements. Even Pope Francis is disgraced with his anti-Mexican comments, stating that "A person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian." Trump admits he owns guns when he wrote, "The right of self-defense doesn't stop at the end of your driveway. That's why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states." Despite being afraid of what Trump might do to me and all of us with all his guns, I must speak up and convey the true harmful intent Donald Trump has. Please don't just take my word for it; educate yourself fully and be aware of the dangers imposed by our Republican candidate Donald Trump. I believe that if Donald Trump is elected, he will not only ruin this country; he will destroy this world. My fellow Americans, I advise you to dump Trump before he dumps you. Thank you!